update and season 3 info

ulrich

Jul 27, 2014
Hi,
I love your game,its awesome.
I live in Belgium Europe.
I buy on 10 December 3 tables from season 3,but still can not play on my ps4,I don't see them.
Tables from season 2 that's ok,I can see and play them.
Also still no update from the game,I have version 1.03.
I have the original disc from pinball arcade,but tonight I go to the playstation store and I downloaded the game back,and now I have the update 1.04 and also the tables from season 3 and I can play them now.
But now I have 2 games on my PS 4 from pinbal,the disc and the version I downloaded.
So why I cant have the update 1.04 and don't see the tables from season 3 on the original disc ?

Let me know please thank you

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
According to the machine, it's a completely different game. One is a digital image and the other is a physical disc. It sounds like it attached your tables to the digital version. Are you able to play all tables on the downloaded version? If you can, you don't need the disc anymore.

ulrich

Jul 27, 2014
i can play all my tables on the downloaded version,only when i go to the map my tables.when i go to the maps season 1-4 and i go to a table,there is always a message there is no content,not yet to buy.and the map challenges i can also not play.
in the disc version i can play season 1 and 2 when i go to the map my tables.
when i click on the map season 2 it says coming soon.the map season 3 there are only 4 games to buy or play trial version.don't see my pay tables there .
so i think maybe on December 23 there is a update for the disc version?

thank you

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
I do not work for the company. I am just trying to understand what you are saying. You should probably contact support.

ulrich

Jul 27, 2014
i send them a email and that's what thy say,

Hi there! :)

Very sorry about that! We're actually aware of the issue and we're working on a fix!

-----
Thank you,
Pinball Arcade Support

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.