Leaderboard issues.

jensen-button

Apr 15, 2012
Same here,my scores on Totan appear only in the Friends Tab.
Scores on CV Not showing in any Tab :-(

Anyone Else with the Same Problems?

Last edited:

jensen-button

Apr 15, 2012
Just in Case someone has the Same Problem in the Future:
I disconnect und reconnect to xbox live before i Start the game.
All scores were saved correctly since then.

jensen-button

Apr 15, 2012
I just tried that and it didn't work for me. This is really starting to tick me off.

Sad to hear that. Pinball without leaderboards, arrrgh. :-(
I end the game, if its still running. Then disconnect and connect from from xbox live in the dashboard.
Then Start the game new.
The arcade Saves every score, Works well (for me).

Master of Trolls

Dec 18, 2012
I end the game, if its still running. Then disconnect and connect from from xbox live in the dashboard.
Then Start the game new.

I tried that also. Funny, it doesn't work with all tables. MM won't save even my wizard goals!

Master of Trolls

Dec 18, 2012
Then Start the game new.

Okay, I got it to work! I still hope they fix it though. So, anybody reading this and having problems with your score sticking, log outta xbox live, then log back in.

DemoHawkD

Mar 24, 2015
This is something that irks me to no end. It's one thing to not be able to see a specific leaderboard but I feel like it's hit or miss whether or not ANY of them will load. Sometimes it takes them 30-45 seconds of 'loading' and then they'll show up. Other times it loads and loads and I get a full list of "?????" for names and "0" for all scores.
It's especially annoying when you're scrolling through the tables to get to the leaderboard you want and it has to stop for damn near a minute on every table to 'load' nothing.
I'm not sure if it depends on how many players are on the board because on Earthshaker (Fairly new) it will load pretty quickly but for others like Funhouse and T2 it often won't load for me at all.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
It's especially frustrating because it worked far better before the update. I could scroll through tables and views without having to wait for it to load.

Now we have to wait, and it's slow.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
^ So they do actually load at some point? Because it has taken so long, I've just thought they don't and given up on them.

DemoHawkD

Mar 24, 2015
This is starting to become beyond frustrating. This seems like such a simple issue that shouldn't be THAT HARD to address and take care of.

crimsonclober

Jun 21, 2015
Have these Leaderboard issues been remedied at all yet? I know from my end, where I have tables from Seasons 1 through 3, when I try to access the leaderboards it just sits and spins until about a minute later, when the leaderboard is filled with "???"s. I have never seen the leaderboards work on XBoxOne (I saw them work on the OLD version on 360). This is quite annoying.

That said, is the function of these leaderboards only to represent the XBoxOne scores, or is it supposed to represent scores across all platforms?

Is there a better way to compare scores, since the leaderboards don't work?

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
The leaderboards worked great before the last title update. Now they rarely load, and whether or not they do, it takes way too long.

I don't even look at them anymore, which is unfortunate, as I used to use them regularly to see which games I had to step up my play on.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
The leaderboards worked great before the last title update. Now they rarely load, and whether or not they do, it takes way too long.

I don't even look at them anymore, which is unfortunate, as I used to use them regularly to see which games I had to step up my play on.

Microsoft handles our leaderboards and we have been in contact with them regarding the issue. It should be resolved on the next release.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Microsoft handles our leaderboards and we have been in contact with them regarding the issue. It should be resolved on the next release.

The leaderboards instantly went funny after a Farsight update. This is not Microsoft's fault. All on Farsight.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Cheers for sharing the info on this guys, just got my first tables on XBONE today and this cropped up, a shame as the tables themselves are beautiful to look at

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Have been asking for help on this for a few weeks now, I can't save any settings at all, such as goals, local scores, the online leaderboards are shot. I am going to have to complain to Microsoft I think as this should be something that is updated weekly not take months, the game is unusable

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.