Leaderboard issues.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Not on MS at all. It worked perfectly at first. The problems started the instant FS updated it.
I wish I had not spent a single penny on the Xbox One version they haven't responded to any of my queries here or on Facebook. Disgraceful customer service really, they should get this updated ASAP not fob people off for weeks on end or say 'oh its coming when the next update comes'. You wouldn't go to a restaurant and order a nice meal then be told you have to eat it off the floor instead of on a plate, thats what owning this game is like at the moment, its all there but nothing works as it should do!

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Welcome to the world of Farsight customer service. Pity such a shoddy operation is the one doing these tables.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Welcome to the world of Farsight customer service. Pity such a shoddy operation is the one doing these tables.
Their Facebook page is a disgrace, just been on it and there is somebody answering questions about when tables are due but nobody commenting on the breakages in the game, essentially they are offering a broken game for sale and not telling people about it, disgraceful

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Not been on this site for ages, just to say everything is working well at the moment so kudos to Farsight for a great game, also the Facebook thing was addressed. PA working well is everything I hoped for really so it was frustrating when so much was broken before. Keep up the good work, just hope I haven't jinxed things by writing this message!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.