First Impressions

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I simply love this. One of the best TPA recreations in my opinion.

As for the rules, it's no big deal to me. Just learn as you play. Kind of like back in the arcade days. The rule cards on pins were never a ton of help to me.

PAPA rules for those that want them.
http://pinball.org/rules/earthshaker.html

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Does anyone else know how to do the "end of the road goal."

Love this table!!! Finally a fun table that doesn't drain on you every 30 seconds. Did the come before or after Whirlwind (also a fav of mine)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Does anyone else know how to do the "end of the road goal."

Love this table!!! Finally a fun table that doesn't drain on you every 30 seconds. Did the come before or after Whirlwind (also a fav of mine)

End of the road is 99 miles. I assume it's the bonus you get after that is maxed.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Gotta be honest. I'm bored with it already. I still play Whirlwind, but this...

I still play whirlwind quite frequently as well. It's in my top 5 favs. Funny thing is, I probably play it more then the other four. Anyhow, I think this is the best table they have put out in a long time and I'm really looking forward to Addams Family since it's one of the last Lawler tables FS hasn't put out. As far as it getting boring, I get wheat you mean. Since I got it quite early this am I have played a few other tables but I quickly go back to it. Too each is own. Happy Holidays everyone

Allana

Feb 18, 2013
Turn rumble off?

Pretty easy, but fun. Knocked out Top 5, Standard, and Wizard achievements in 3 successive games.

Turned that ruble **** off for the last one though, didnt seem to change the physics.

How did you turn the rumble off? It is making me feel physically ill (motion sickness)

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
To my surprise I'm liking this one more than Whirlwind. I like the layout more, the playfield art, and the sound package - particularly the sound FX. There's easy to get multiball modes and while not a huge amount of things to do on the table I kinda like playing the tables with a narrow focus. There doesn't seem to be too many dangerous shots although that left loop is a killer for sending the ball down the right drain. Initially I wasn't excited about this one at all but playing it has changed my tune.

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
Gotta be honest. I'm bored with it already. I still play Whirlwind, but this...

I'm admittedly not a Lawlor fan, but I really wanted to like this table having never even played it in real life. It looked fun enough like a classic System 11 with a decent theme. I've only done a few trial runs so far, but it hasn't caught me. Not sure if just doesn't translate well, or if I just really hate Pat Lawlor tables.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
How did you turn the rumble off? It is making me feel physically ill (motion sickness)

I was just about to write out how to do this, but noticed, the option isn't in the iOS version. Hopefully, this'll be corrected.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Anybody having trouble downloading it on iOS? Using an iPhone 5s and the progress bar barely moved.

I have a 5s and iPad mini retina both of which are on 7.1.1 or so,etching like that. I've held off putting on iOS 8 bc I didn't want it to mess up PBA. I had no problems downloading it on wifi. My wifi is 40 mps though, I don't know your speed but I just wanted to tell you that only speaking for myself had no problems. Sorry man

TomL

Mar 12, 2013

Select the Earthshaker table, click on Table Menu > Options. Scroll to the very bottom of the list, you'll see Rumble: on/off.

That option is only there in the Earthshaker table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.