First Impressions

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Very first impressions but it seems better then most tables this season. Up there with Junkyard perhaps should have fun with it.

btw is this the version with the building that goes underground or did they go cheap and give us the model without that feature? I suppose it´s the former as the latter make no sense? Then how do I activate that feature?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Very first impressions but it seems better then most tables this season. Up there with Junkyard perhaps should have fun with it.

btw is this the version with the building that goes underground or did they go cheap and give us the model without that feature? I suppose it´s the former as the latter make no sense? Then how do I activate that feature?

Not so much as "gone cheap" but out of a production run of just ovber 5,000, only the first 200 made had the sinking building - then Williams "went cheap" and ditched it.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Man, table isnt hard, but I am having a hard time getting multiple jackpots to really build up a good score. I know you hit the center ramp, then the side shot to the fault, but my brain wont cooperate, thats where I find the real challenge in the table.

When you get the 1.5 mil and extra ball jackpot, can you score it multiple times for a bunch of extra balls?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Man, table isnt hard, but I am having a hard time getting multiple jackpots to really build up a good score. I know you hit the center ramp, then the side shot to the fault, but my brain wont cooperate, thats where I find the real challenge in the table.

When you get the 1.5 mil and extra ball jackpot, can you score it multiple times for a bunch of extra balls?

You can only score 1 jackpot per multiball. Same with Quick Multiball, you can only hit the 1M shot once. You want more jackpots, end the current multiball and start a new multiball.

It's true that the 1.5M+EB jackpot is repeatable, as are all of the jackpots, but there is a hard limit of 4 EBs TOTAL in this game. Given 3 EBs are very easy to come by (12 & 60 miles, first 6x bonus for lighting lock 5 times - I erroneously said locking 5 balls earlier), it's highly unlikely you'll get to repeat the jackpot EB.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
You can only score 1 jackpot per multiball. Same with Quick Multiball, you can only hit the 1M shot once. You want more jackpots, end the current multiball and start a new multiball.

It's true that the 1.5M+EB jackpot is repeatable, as are all of the jackpots, but there is a hard limit of 4 EBs TOTAL in this game. Given 3 EBs are very easy to come by (12 & 60 miles, first 6x bonus for lighting lock 5 times - I erroneously said locking 5 balls earlier), it's highly unlikely you'll get to repeat the jackpot EB.

Well ****, that explains why I was having a hard time racking up multiple jackpots. Thanks!

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Not so much as "gone cheap" but out of a production run of just ovber 5,000, only the first 200 made had the sinking building - then Williams "went cheap" and ditched it.

So we have the B-version of the table. What is the point in giving us the inferior table unless they have to spend less hours coding?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
So we have the B-version of the table. What is the point in giving us the inferior table unless they have to spend less hours coding?

Maybe FS couldn't be able to find and buy one of the 200 tables with the sinking building.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They may not have even been allowed to make the sinking building version. Don't for get they have to have the recreation approved by Williams.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

They recreated the version that they own.

Also, I don't really see how not having the sinking building makes it "inferior" when it does absolutely nothing to alter the gameplay.

At least we didn't get the version that censored the word "*****in'". Though, that also does nothing to alter gameplay.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

If you really want to you can go into the setting (pro v) and up the EB's to a max of 9 I believe.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
They may not have even been allowed to make the sinking building version. Don't for get they have to have the recreation approved by Williams.

I believe that is the reason I heard from a FarSight employee. It's not that they didn't want too but they ARE indeed restricted by licensing.

Members online

Members online