First Impressions

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Bring Tigger as your avatar ! (check your facebook now)

Don't know how to do it here. I had him as my FB for a while.

Edit: got it. Thanks. I'll look for some good one. Need to transfer them from the iPhone.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
It was always much better than whirlwind. I thought they did an excellent job.

In my opinion earthshaker is not really better than whirlwind (well-intentioned).
Both tables have an excellent gameplay, they play at the same high level of pinball art. Both deliver a lot of fun. They are in some way twin brothers, not just according to the natural disaster themes.

Can´t wait to get Earthshaker for PS4!

P.S. What an amazing release row in S4 to come: Earthshaker, Starship Troopers and......Addams Family!

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Incredibly bad table. Not much else to say about it. Not much flow. Multiballs don't have anything to do after 1 jackpot. The Ramp. Scoring is terrible. Everything is just bad. It's not LCA but it's in the bottom 10% for sure.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I wouldn't go that far, but it's a decent game for relaxation after some drainer. And 54745676x better than boredom called Xenon.

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Geez, what did I do buying this. Pretty expensive 8 Euro, nearly 10 $. Artwork upper left quarter looks incomplete, strange perspective, maybe due to 3d effects I dont have (on PS§). No, Sir, they have Fun House, Whirlwind, no one needs this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts