First Impressions

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Bring Tigger as your avatar ! (check your facebook now)

Don't know how to do it here. I had him as my FB for a while.

Edit: got it. Thanks. I'll look for some good one. Need to transfer them from the iPhone.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
It was always much better than whirlwind. I thought they did an excellent job.

In my opinion earthshaker is not really better than whirlwind (well-intentioned).
Both tables have an excellent gameplay, they play at the same high level of pinball art. Both deliver a lot of fun. They are in some way twin brothers, not just according to the natural disaster themes.

Can´t wait to get Earthshaker for PS4!

P.S. What an amazing release row in S4 to come: Earthshaker, Starship Troopers and......Addams Family!

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Incredibly bad table. Not much else to say about it. Not much flow. Multiballs don't have anything to do after 1 jackpot. The Ramp. Scoring is terrible. Everything is just bad. It's not LCA but it's in the bottom 10% for sure.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I wouldn't go that far, but it's a decent game for relaxation after some drainer. And 54745676x better than boredom called Xenon.

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Geez, what did I do buying this. Pretty expensive 8 Euro, nearly 10 $. Artwork upper left quarter looks incomplete, strange perspective, maybe due to 3d effects I dont have (on PS§). No, Sir, they have Fun House, Whirlwind, no one needs this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.