Historic pinball tables you'd like in TPA

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012

Well, we got Haunted House and Cue Ball Wizard, and I think Spirit of '76 will be next (table pack #40). And from the Williams Disk (pc game), TOTAN, CFTBL, and Black Rose. Though it's an iconic table, I don't think Lost World will make it to TPA. If it does, take heart it will have the proper sounds as opposed to what it sounds like on the Williams disk.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, we got Haunted House and Cue Ball Wizard, and I think Spirit of '76 will be next (table pack #40). And from the Williams Disk (pc game), TOTAN, CFTBL, and Black Rose. Though it's an iconic table, I don't think Lost World will make it to TPA. If it does, take heart it will have the proper sounds as opposed to what it sounds like on the Williams disk.

I've never played any two Lost World machines that had the same sound. Then again, every Asteroids machine I've played has different sounding background beeps. Gotta love analog sound!

I'm surprised LW was shunned in the pre-80's poll-yet still a table from 1980 (November of that year, no less) will be table #38.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've never played any two Lost World machines that had the same sound. Then again, every Asteroids machine I've played has different sounding background beeps. Gotta love analog sound!

I'm surprised LW was shunned in the pre-80's poll-yet still a table from 1980 (November of that year, no less) will be table #38.
Gonna have to let that go.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
If anything else should go into the arcade It should also be Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure because this was the first Pinball Machine to introduce the DCS Sound System used in the Williams WPC boards. But now since Disney owns the licenses, there probably won't be any possible way we will see it soon. Not without a heavy kickstarter at least.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Laser war. First game with stereo sound, I think.

Spirit of '76. First solid state, right?

Comet. First pinball machine I remember playing. Gotta do the trilogy here.

Fireball. Gotta have a table with Zipper Flippers. Highly requested.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
Laser war. First game with stereo sound, I think.

Spirit of '76. First solid state, right?

Comet. First pinball machine I remember playing. Gotta do the trilogy here.

Fireball. Gotta have a table with Zipper Flippers. Highly requested.

I have been looking onto spirit of '76 and there is actually two different versions of it. One is a Gottlieb which was and electro-mechanical and the other was made my Micro Games Inc. The Micro Games Version Might have been the first one to be a solid state

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts