Where is Season 4 on the Vita?

Jan 6, 2013
And still no season 4 on the vita and you think f.s. you could just say something .. when are we getting p.o.t.o. on the vita i mean it is out on ps4 and ps3 wtf can somebody please let us know what is going on with this thank you

Last edited:

Zincdust

Jun 4, 2012
This was from FS' Facebook page (in the "Posts To Board" section <or whatever it's called>)... This brief conversation was posted yesterday (Wednesday, 1/7/15) morning:

Sandra Powell‎The Pinball Arcade
Yesterday at 9:47am · Virginia Beach, VA ·
Dear F.s. when will Phantom of the opera be released on the vita it is on ps3 and ps4 where is season 4 for the vita?
Like · · Share · 1

The Pinball Arcade Coming this month in the next update.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 10:27am

Sandra Powell Thank you but do you have a date for this month?
Like · Yesterday at 10:42am

The Pinball Arcade not yet, sorry.
Like · Yesterday at 12:20pm

Jan 6, 2013
This was from FS' Facebook page (in the "Posts To Board" section <or whatever it's called>)... This brief conversation was posted yesterday (Wednesday, 1/7/15) morning:

Sandra Powell‎The Pinball Arcade
Yesterday at 9:47am · Virginia Beach, VA ·
Dear F.s. when will Phantom of the opera be released on the vita it is on ps3 and ps4 where is season 4 for the vita?
Like · · Share · 1

The Pinball Arcade Coming this month in the next update.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 10:27am

Sandra Powell Thank you but do you have a date for this month?
Like · Yesterday at 10:42am

The Pinball Arcade not yet, sorry.
Like · Yesterday at 12:20pm

Thanks Zincdust

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Super Patch 2: The Pipe Dream Sequel

There has to be something more than just tables for this kind of delay. There's never been a Vita only delay where PS3 has gotten updated. I wonder if Challenge Mode or portrait controls have anything to do with it. Rather, I hope something like that is what's causing the delay.

Jan 6, 2013
There has to be something more than just tables for this kind of delay. There's a Vita only delay where PS3 has gotten updated. I wonder if Challenge Mode or portrait controls have anything to do with it. Rather, I hope something like that is what's causing the delay.

I do not know but something is up i have a feeling this is going to take a while...They are probably waiting to release more tables at once rather than just one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.