Where is Season 4 on the Vita?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Maybe they're going to finally fix the MM upgrade loop issue.

It really would be nice if FS would tell us what's up.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
All of that would be nice, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think it's more likely that the Vita version was simply so glitched that even Farsight realized it couldn't be released in that state. Or maybe it was rough enough that Sony failed its certification.

Jan 6, 2013
Damm they said there was an update for my vita i thought it was s.4..... but it was not..how much longer it is on ps3 this really sucks. Please give us an update on this please f.s.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
All I got was a VITA system update to 3.36; also waiting for S4 on VITA. Starting tomorrow, the 20th, there are only 12 days left in January.

On the first day of the-rest-of-January Farsight gave to me
a ?

Jan 6, 2013
Well it does not look like we are getting s.4 this Jan.But the good thing is we will have more tabels more than likely when it is released.... maybe.But it would be nice to know what is going on with the Vita. f.s. can you give us an update has s.4 even been submitted yet?????

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well it does not look like we are getting s.4 this Jan.But the good thing is we will have more tabels more than likely when it is released.... maybe.But it would be nice to know what is going on with the Vita. f.s. can you give us an update has s.4 even been submitted yet?????

That would be cool. I love getting a bunch of tables at once. Hopefully other features are what's holding it up.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I think the consensus is at the end of February.

I absolutely, positively *hate* February here in Canada. Even though it's the shortest month, it seems to last (as in drag on) the longest. It's cold. There's permanently snow on the ground. Darkness sets in late afternoon. Spring seems so far away. The last Tuesday in February is the 24th. How am I going to survive that long?! :)

Members online

Members online