Where is Season 4 on the Vita?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hmm....I take it the beta test didn't go so well. Sigh.....

I've been playing more and more on iOS. Part of me wants to ditch the Vita and go that route, but I just love the combination of physical controls and portability.

Jan 6, 2013
I've been playing more and more on iOS. Part of me wants to ditch the Vita and go that route, but I just love the combination of physical controls and portability.

And here we are in the second week of March and still no word..I like tpa only on the consoles and still waiting for the 360 release,but love the Vita too.I wonder how much longer it will be.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
You know, one of the main reasons I bought a Vita is because TPA was on it. It's about the only thing I consistently play on it

Jan 6, 2013
Sounds like it might get into April.....

This is getting really old .And i was really thinking they would be out this month what a fool i am for believing ...so when are we suppose to get s4 now so i can get ready to be let down again when it does not get released then.I not trying to complain on here or bash f.s. but come on we have not had a table in forever and what happened to getting a table once a month?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
This is getting really old .And i was really thinking they would be out this month what a fool i am for believing ...so when are we suppose to get s4 now so i can get ready to be let down again when it does not get released then.I not trying to complain on here or bash f.s. but come on we have not had a table in forever and what happened to getting a table once a month?

This is part of the reason I might switch to iOS. I don't really mind waiting, but the fact that they are also reaching the limits of the Vita isn't very promising for the future.

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
I'm beginning to feel pretty daft for choosing Vita as the platform on which to redeem my Addams Family pledge :(

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm beginning to feel pretty daft for choosing Vita as the platform on which to redeem my Addams Family pledge :(

I've been questioning it lately as my second platform choice, but once it comes out all will be forgiven.

It's probably wishful thinking on my part, but I keep wondering if some new functionality is what's keeping the Vita version from clearing.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm very much considering switching platforms. We'll see how season 4 plays. Physical portrait controls would go a long way as well.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I'm very much considering switching platforms. We'll see how season 4 plays. Physical portrait controls would go a long way as well.

I could never be engaged playing pinball on a home console, and touch controls don't do it for me, so Vita is a perfect fit. I just want The Addams Family out of this season.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I could never be engaged playing pinball on a home console, and touch controls don't do it for me, so Vita is a perfect fit. I just want The Addams Family out of this season.

The physical controls are what I love the most about it. It's really the perfect combination of controls and portability. I do fear that it's reaching the limits of its potential, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.