Where is Season 4 on the Vita?

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
What a mess...I purchased season 4 today, but I can not download Phantom for PS3, and Season 4 doesn't show up at all on the Vita!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I also bought the Season 4 Pass (Pro version), but I was able to DL the PS3 version of the game.

I did notice in the pass and table descriptions that they still say the Vita and PS3 versions are still cross-buy. I can only assume that the Vita version wasn't quite ready yet. Or maybe the release timing made it impossible to release both at the same time.

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
Yeah, I just tried it from my PC and still can't get it to download. (Unless I buy it again)

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
This shouldn't be surprising. The only thing Farsight does consistently is a bad job, especially on the Vita version.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Someone in another thread was able to DL the pro version after having purchased the regular season pass.

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
As of 4 PM on Dec. 30, I was finally able to download Phantom for PS3 after buying the season 4 pass last week. Still no update for the Vita, though...doesn't even show season 4 at all.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well at least you got it on PS3. It would be nice if you could play the PS3 version remotely with the Vita like on PS4.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
No official statements about it from FS? I imagine it will come in January. The holidays likely messed things up for this release. That's my guess.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
There hasn't been a new patch right? So the Vita version isn't even ready to support new tables. Maybe they surprise us with a bigger patch. Also Happy New Year!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There hasn't been a new patch right? So the Vita version isn't even ready to support new tables. Maybe they surprise us with a bigger patch. Also Happy New Year!

00a3ff0a9f04c7dc3416daa798ea473a.jpg

Jan 6, 2013
I wish F.S. would say something ...But a new patch! I have to say that scares me and that is because all of the table's i love on the Vita are playing great right now for the most part and i am afraid a patch will mess something up...Kinda like Centaur's sound went out on the last one..But F.S. did fix that ..But i hope i am wrong. BUT anyway.. I AM READY for some P.o.t.o give us a date f.s. please

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Someone asked the question over on their FB page yesterday (12/31/14) and it's appear that it will be coming out next Tuesday.

Just talked to the Sony programmers, it should actually be out with the next update coming in january, sorry for the confusion.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.