Where is Season 4 on the Vita?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I do fear that it's reaching the limits of its potential, though.

I'm not too sure. FS is all about portable code that can service many platforms, so who knows how deep 'down to the bare metal' they are programming (CPU and GPU). Even though there is absolutely ZERO piracy (excluding the old PSP games that run in the sandboxed emulator) on the VITA, a feat which is shared by the Wii U (*), I'm very unimpressed with the available knock-you-off-your-socks-when-you-see-it software on the platform.

(*) Some people can dump Wii U games but they cannot be used for anything. PS4 and XB1 are 'too new to count'.

Jan 6, 2013
URGGGGG...... i am getting so tried of waiting for s4 on the vita and i know what you might want to say to me why dont you just buy another console and be done with it, and here is the answer to that..I just cant afford a new console right now and i come to realize that i only like tpa on consoles only.Sorry again guys but needed to vent here this time instead on the 360 page and i am sure it really does no good to post on here about this but sometimes it does do good to know you are not the only one going threw this .F.s. has turn some of us into pure pinball addicts and i am one of those.So now it is late April we are suppose to get s4 do any of you think we are getting s4..or do you think f.s is trying to drown us out and hoping we will buy the tables on other platforms until they release it so they can sell the tables twice or what ever.Do you think f.s. is even supporting the Vita anymore..it has been 6 months now with nothing this is the same **** i went threw with the 360 a couple of years ago with them saying next month and so on and so on.But we did not find out the truth till way down the road.I just want the truth...........i know i cant handle the truth lol

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I know, right? If the Vita is having trouble with TPA, I can't imagine the new DS will be much easier to develop on.

I've heard that even Zen looks rough on it.

Zen looks and plays well, with 3D and without, but the 3DS runs in SD with a small screen so it's just not a good fit for pinball unless you're just up for some quick casual rounds.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm not too sure. FS is all about portable code that can service many platforms, so who knows how deep 'down to the bare metal' they are programming (CPU and GPU). Even though there is absolutely ZERO piracy (excluding the old PSP games that run in the sandboxed emulator) on the VITA, a feat which is shared by the Wii U (*), I'm very unimpressed with the available knock-you-off-your-socks-when-you-see-it software on the platform.

(*) Some people can dump Wii U games but they cannot be used for anything. PS4 and XB1 are 'too new to count'.

Yeah. Killzone and Uncharted are good. All the "indie" games don't really do it for me. I was hoping for more PS2 conversions.

Jan 6, 2013
Well I hear F.s. is still saying we are getting s4 still at the end of April.But i better not get my hope's up.I am also worried about such a big upload from them with bugs in stuff i just hope everything goes smooth.But i have the feeling we will not get any tables this month and that is because we have less than 2 weeks left i mean wouldn't they have a date by now if they were going to release it .

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
The update for all Sony consoles (including Vita) is supposed to be today, Oct. 2. Keeping my fingers crossed!

rsn8887

May 20, 2016
I think season 4 plays great on Vita.

However, downloading it for Vita was quite an ordeal. After purchasing the Season 4 Pass, only the PS3 tables showed up in my download list. I had to use my Vita to find each Season 4 table and download them separately. They were now listed as "free," not as "purchases," which was also misleading.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Unfortunately, I've all but completely given up on TPA on the Vita. However, those last few trophies haunt me.......I'll get them when they patch the current tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.