how to transfer tables from xbox one to iphone?

airflav

Dec 6, 2014
Hi, if anyone could explain me how can i get back the tables that i've bought on xbox one to my iphone.
I've downloaded the app on my mobile but it don't recognize my ID/password from this site and there is nowhere to register on xbox...
any advice? thanks

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Make millions of dollars, buy far sight studios, change their business model, take a year to get it programmed, transfer table.
= sorry, but cross platform transfer is not possible. You have to buy on each platform, which is normal like with DVD and blu ray.

airflav

Dec 6, 2014
OK but if farsight studios own millions of dollars why don't they allow us to trasfer our (expensive) tables to another device just like "zen studios" allows?
Nervermind, i'll take it off my mobile and just play at it on my xbox :'(
Thanks for the quick answer anyway

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
OK but if farsight studios own millions of dollars why don't they allow us to trasfer our (expensive) tables to another device just like "zen studios" allows?
Nervermind, i'll take it off my mobile and just play at it on my xbox :'(
Thanks for the quick answer anyway

Zen Studios transfers just work on Xbox 360 to Xbox One (Microsoft platform) and PS3 to PS4 (Sony platform). We can't transfer iOS (Apple) to Steam (Valve) or Android (Google) to Xbox One (Microsoft) for example.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.