PS4 ghostly left flipper in cellar playfield

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
I have to bring this up because this table is hard enough as it is. But I have noticed countless times that the ball passes through the left flipper on lower playfield many times. Like you flip to keep the ball in play but it just passes through the flipper as though it doesn't exist. Anyone else notice this? It is only on the extreme tip of the flipper but definitely enough to alter the balls trajectory..

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I too have noticed occasional issues with the left flipper in the lower playfield. For me, it gets caught "inside" the flipper every once in a while. The ball will then be held there. Nudging showed the ball floating inside the length of the flipper.

When you activate the flipper again, one of two things happens, either the ball just drains, or there will be this very slight but noticeable delay before the ball shoots. The delay looked weird and really caught your eye.

I've had it happen 3 times just recently. PS3 version.

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
Yeah I play this table a fair amount and I am still convinced that flipper is wonky. I don't recall seeing anything similar on any other table.

Members online

Members online