iOS - Bug TPA 4.3.1 #1 for iOS

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm gonna bump my POTO issue here, getting the top score still crashes the app when doing a remote backup. The issue with strange uppercase letters appearing in the high scores seems to be fixed. iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.2, latest TPA release 5.8.0 #8

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I'm gonna bump my POTO issue here, getting the top score still crashes the app when doing a remote backup. The issue with strange uppercase letters appearing in the high scores seems to be fixed. iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.2, latest TPA release 5.8.0 #8

I bumped the issue again. The initial entry is an emulation error we have with the special characters that POTO has. What do you mean by getting the top score crashes the app when doing a remote backup? Did it crash after getting a high score and the remotely backing up? Or did it crash when you got a high score and crashes when you do a remote backup?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Flippyfloppy, thanks for asking. This is what happens: I play the POTO table and beat the top score. I put my initials in and where they became weird in earlier TPA versions, now they were put in normally. It even seems like the score got saved to the leaderboards. (It's a modest 12M this time, and it is not displayed in the table's high score list, does it rollover at 10M? This is known behaviour on most tables with a rollover point). But somehow if I try to do a remote backup, the app crashes. I get send back to the iPad's home screen. Only a full reinstall will fix this. This is the only table that does this, and it did so from the beginning when it was released. I haven't tried anything else with this latest release, for example using my old iPad 2. With earlier TPA versions I got the same problem, so then it was not specific to one device. I also remember a PM from a couple of months ago that you were able to reproduce the behaviour? Anyway, thanks for looking into it again!

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Rolling over 10B on Rescue 911 isn't awarding HOF points.

This pisses me off a little, I should've had a 1000 :mad:

23rpthg.png
2cmx2sz.png

Restoring HOF points got the 1000 posted... at least leaderboard posting is working, pretty sure this is the only top 10 I'm ever going to have :)

Rft

Jun 6, 2018
On my iPad (not entirely sure about models-it’s a standard 16gb iPad bought new in January running latest iOS), No Fear Dangerous Sports hard-crashes the app as soon as I tap on the icon in the table list. Not sure if the table is downloaded or not.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
On my iPad (not entirely sure about models-it’s a standard 16gb iPad bought new in January running latest iOS), No Fear Dangerous Sports hard-crashes the app as soon as I tap on the icon in the table list. Not sure if the table is downloaded or not.

Remove and redownload No Fear.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Centegrade 37, is locked although I purchased all tables short of Star Trek, Mustang, and AC/DC. Restoring purchases does not restore.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Centegrade 37, is locked although I purchased all tables short of Star Trek, Mustang, and AC/DC. Restoring purchases does not restore.

I have the same issue. Contact Farsight support or just wait for the next update and hope it gets fixed.

Paul Petrissans

Jan 4, 2013
Trying to play Flight 2000 or Goin Nuts causes app to crash every time. I wouldn't have noticed Goin Nuts, but it prevents me from completing all the challenges. I haven't seen mention of this by other users?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Trying to play Flight 2000 or Goin Nuts causes app to crash every time. I wouldn't have noticed Goin Nuts, but it prevents me from completing all the challenges. I haven't seen mention of this by other users?

Does this occur in challenge mode only? What device are you using?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
No trying to play either game forces the game to quit. I'm using an ipad

both tables work for me (iPad air latest iOS) - when i have a problem with tables crashing i delete them from the data management > manage tables then download owned. - seems to fix it.

ALSO - i am having an issues with the glo-balls pack (addams ball pack works fine). The glow-balls don't show up on the table screen. Restore purchases doesn't work and messes up my kickstarter tables where i have to log out and back in to restore them. so I have to re-buy the glow-balls and i get the option to get them for free since i already purchased them. I go back to the table and the glo-balls are available but the next table they are missing again. and if I go back to the first table only the color that i used is available. PLEASE FIX!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.