Bug Non seamless loop

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
PC version. Sound bug.
EDIT: I think it is the Snare Drum sample that is misaligned. END EDIT

You might have heard that the music have a sound that "clicks" because the loop is not seamless. I don't know if this popping is in the original ROM, speaker and amplifier in the original might not been able to express that.

And whilst I am making my first post and someone at Farsight might read this :) I bought season 1&2 and I must say that most of my favorites are the early SS machines; Centaur and such.
After watching Paragon tutorial from PAPA I really want to play that game *hint hint*

Looking forward to all updates for the PC version!

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I deleted the Rez resource file for Tee'd Off and Steam re-downloaded the data for the tables. Before that I checked ingame and the table was gone and the music for TOTAN played in the menu and the game itself was black, so it was properly deleted.

Still the clipping or mismatched wave splicing is still present. As I said before, I believe it is the snare drum that has a bad alignment.

Luckily we can turn the music off.

For those who wonder. Turn up the volume and you will clearly hear a clicking sound at the end of each drum snare beat. Click, click, Click Click and repeat.

I don't know how the sound is put together here, if they use a multitimbral synth/sampler or if it is recorded as a song. If it is recorded as a song you can still fix it through compressing and eq the parts affected.

People don't care about sound quality longer, mp3 has killed it.

Members online

Members online