Any way to disable the flashing effect?

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I love this table but watching the whole table flash rapidly after scoring a jackpot is really annoying. Is there any way to disable this lighting effect on the Steam version? I know the Android version lacks it completely but I'd rather play on a PC.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That's what it does in real life though, even to a more dramatic degree because there's a lot more GI and bumper lighting on the real machine:

So we need more flashing, not less. :)

Last edited:

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I understand that and I'm not saying it shouldn't do that. I'm just saying that I'd like a way to disable it because it bothers me. It's just like the shaker in Earthshaker. I know it's realistic and supposed to be there but I'd never be able to tolerate the game with it enabled. Luckily FarSight gave us the option to disable the shaker. An option like that is what I'd like to see here as well. I also understand that Strobe Multi-Ball on Attack from Mars is supposed to be very flashy. I'm kind of glad FarSight didn't implement that, as I suspect it too would bother me. I would have no problem with it if there were an option to disable it.

Members online

Members online