Licensed Top 100 IPDB/Pinside Tables still remaining

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Congo is a really fun pin - I even re-watched the movie so I could understand the elements of the table better.
Its not a bad flick until the end /*spoiler*/ laser guns and lava...

MagnumXL

Apr 23, 2013
Now that Farsight has managed to secure some licensed tables without a Kickstarter, thought it would be good to have a list of the remaining top 100 still outstanding (especially now Farsight can do Data East tables)

The fact Jurassic Park isn't even on that list is absurd. It was bar none the best Data East table ever made, IMO. It's the Addams Family of Data East (even the layout is similar).

invitro

May 4, 2012
The fact Jurassic Park isn't even on that list is absurd. It was bar none the best Data East table ever made, IMO. It's the Addams Family of Data East (even the layout is similar).
I thought he made the list from the IPDB & Pinside top 100's, but JP is #26 on IPDB and #66 on Pinside. He may have missed it?

I don't know if it's my favorite DE. It may be Tommy or TFTC.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I thought he made the list from the IPDB & Pinside top 100's, but JP is #26 on IPDB and #66 on Pinside. He may have missed it?

I don't know if it's my favorite DE. It may be Tommy or TFTC.

Playing-time wise, I go JP>Tommy>>>TFTC.

Of the three, I still like JP best because the sound system is so damned loud, and I was able to play a well-maintained table in a quiet location on a regular basis. Tommy and TFTC were not so well looked after in a noisy, smoky, student bar. Context (and a little bit of nostalgia) is everything!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
For me it's Tommy by a good margin, then TFTC followed by JP. But it isn't that I dislike JP. Just like the other two more.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
How awesome would it be to get both Stargate and Judge Dredd this season?

Last edited:

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I wonder how many tables the Sony licensing deal was for. How many have come to PA? Three so far?

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Last I heard, yes, F-14 would be just as expensive as Corvette would. I don't think either would be KS expensive, but pricey none the less.

Both are totally worth it, in my opinion.

Considering F-14 is on deck getting Corvette would be awesome.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I wonder how many tables the Sony licensing deal was for. How many have come to PA? Three so far?

A week or two late, but the number floating around the forum is five? And it's two in TPA - Dracula and Starship Troopers. But there is Ghostbusters as well, not sure if that counts as one of the five. So we have two or three left.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.