Season One to Three Art Fixes Request Thread

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Could we have a résumé here please? what was the problem and how it has been fixed?

The two ramps that ran down the far left and far right of the playfields are transparent in real life. TPA's version was opaque, but is now transparent in the latest version.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
uh...... didn't try that one :D
So, I hope that Cactus Canyon will see some love also and that it will be next.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Will the Gofers and Harley ramp updates come to IOS do people reckon?

I assume they'll be included in the next update I seem to remember hearing Android is much easier to update quickly and that small things like this take longer to reach apple. Nice to see NGG getting some love its one of the two machines I own in real life and I've often felt TPA doesn't do it justice as much as other tables...now they just need to fix the multiball launch...in real life the ball shoots out at incredible speed, in TPA it dribbles down the table.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I heard they were too hard to do because of processor limits on earlier iOS devices. I think my new shiny iPad Air 2 could handle it though....hint hint ��

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey guys,

Thanks for making this thread, it's always nice to hear you guys are happy :)

I heard Cactus Canyon and POTO need some work yet? I actually really enjoy going back to old tables and fixing things so if you know of any transparency issues or anything really that needs work please let me know!

Thanks!

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, CC for sure
21o1mxt.jpg

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
great, just keep practicing transparency, you guys will need the know how for Radical :D

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Scumble, Theatre of Magic will be getting a ramp texture update on iOS so you may want to check that table as well...and definitely Ripley's as Captain stated above.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Great to hear, so what I have so far:

- Theatre of Magic
- Ripleys
- Cactus
- poto

Feel free to post more!

Members online

Members online