Season One to Three Art Fixes Request Thread

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Yes...actually, it's like this on all platforms. I believe the texture has been missing since FP was released.

Gotcha, again, I'll note all art related issues, but with the artists working on the Addams Family it may be pushed to the end of the list. I can only directly fix little things like transparency.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Quick update:

- Ripley's ramps are now transparent
- Theatre's left ramp is now transparent
- Firepower plastic over the right lock is now transparent

- Taxi's red ramp: Art issue, the artists need to make the model more transparent
- Firepower's left lock: Art issue, the artists need to apply the correct texture
- Cactus Canyon's ramps: Art issue, the artists need to make the models more transparent
- POTO playfield is an art issue.

I'll be version bumping Ripley's, Theatre and in the next update. I'll version bump the rest (Taxi, Firepower, Cactus, and POTO) once the artists fix the art issues.

Thanks again for all the help guys, please feel free to report more issues here.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Gotcha, again, I'll note all art related issues, but with the artists working on the Addams Family it may be pushed to the end of the list. I can only directly fix little things like transparency.

Not a problem...just giving you some extra info on art issues reported by others.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Quick update:

- Ripley's ramps are now transparent
- Theatre's left ramp is now transparent
- Firepower plastic over the right lock is now transparent

- Taxi's red ramp: Art issue, the artists need to make the model more transparent
- Firepower's left lock: Art issue, the artists need to apply the correct texture
- Cactus Canyon's ramps: Art issue, the artists need to make the models more transparent
- POTO playfield is an art issue.

I'll be version bumping Ripley's, Theatre and in the next update. I'll version bump the rest (Taxi, Firepower, Cactus, and POTO) once the artists fix the art issues.

Thanks again for all the help guys, please feel free to report more issues here.

You're welcome :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hey guys,

Thanks for making this thread, it's always nice to hear you guys are happy :)

I heard Cactus Canyon and POTO need some work yet? I actually really enjoy going back to old tables and fixing things so if you know of any transparency issues or anything really that needs work please let me know!

Thanks!
NGG Alpha Panes for Flashers.

Plus the same on all Season 1, 2, and early half of 3.

Likely an art issue if none are there to start with, right?

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Updated title and stickied. Thanks for your work tracking this Scott, and thanks players for taking the time to report. 😀

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yea, if there are no alpha planes than it is an art issue.
Did you want me to compile a list of tables that need this added and post here, or is this request covered by: "All Season One to Three tables without flasher blume need it added to one table incrementally each DLC Release".

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
8bba6fd3c98961ffb8a62fbbe9db3925.jpg

All the circled Flashers (even playfield insert flashers) need alpha/enhanced brightness effects.

Art pass requested.

f60bf9c29e603df97429c674f53e4d7d.jpg

The playfield inserts for the Extra Ball lights are offset outside the yellow circle. Just an alignment issue.

55c9c36f6366a48287a34fe7ab58e4e4.jpg

Perhaps you can look at these, [MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION]? These should be clear plastic, not black (in the case of the skillshot values) or opaque silvery looking (in the case of the Lock When Lit plastic (that hides the switch bodies).

Additionally that lock when lit light does not work ever since the game was released. Would be nice to have that wired in at some point.

bop1.jpg

Unless the resource files for these are not made opaque.

If so, Art pass requested please.

Want this sent to support@?

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
As if i was in a real pinball arcade and diner would be behind xenon? that makes sense in a way

When Xenon was first released FarSight used a backglass image from IPBD, this one looks like it may actually be from wherever the physical machines are stored during/after the digitization process. Probably why in the top left corner you see the back of a back box and under that the side of another machine.

taking pictures of mirrored surfaces can be tricky without revealing all sorts of things.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.