1-6 orange lights don't turn off at game end

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Dan,
Nope, known issue since latest update, most notably on the newer iOS devices with latest iOS. Also MB can't be activated, and the lights should actually be flashing when starting a game. Not really clear which devices exactly are affected, but both iPad Airs are in the list. I have switched back to my iPad 2 in the mean time. Let's hope there is a quick updat underway

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
oh :(

what other tables were affected in the last update then, is there a place they are all listed? i am a points whore and have identified which tables to attack, and this one was my current target ..... but i don't wanna switch to another broken game. in my target zone are: Taxi, WH2O, WW, BK2K, HRC, DrD, CC, ChP, GN and Dracula - any of those recently broken?

oh, and Joris are you going to the Dutch Masters in Veenendaal in April? i registered too late and am #11 for UK (only 10 spots) but am still toying with going anyway, or hoping one of the UK guys drops out for some reason.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The current broken iOS tables are BK (magna saves), FP (you found those), Gorgar (spot targets not lighting up serpent bonus), HRC (slot machine display).

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
oh :(

what other tables were affected in the last update then, is there a place they are all listed? i am a points whore and have identified which tables to attack, and this one was my current target ..... but i don't wanna switch to another broken game. in my target zone are: Taxi, WH2O, WW, BK2K, HRC, DrD, CC, ChP, GN and Dracula - any of those recently broken?

oh, and Joris are you going to the Dutch Masters in Veenendaal in April? i registered too late and am #11 for UK (only 10 spots) but am still toying with going anyway, or hoping one of the UK guys drops out for some reason.

Nope, I'm only eyeing DPO in November, I thought you have to have a ranking to qualify for the Masters? I'm not currently competing officially. Must be a heck of a tournament by what I hear and I'm very interested to know if you can go, what you think about our new clubhouse. I went to the opening recently and was very happy with it, good lighting, better atmosphere and more room/more tables that were set up

Members online

Members online