It's (Nearly) Showtime!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Are you excited for The Addams Family?

Aside from actually downloading and playing it when it finally gets to TPA, how are you going to celebrate?

Personally I have two miniature bottles of Cava that were given out as favors after my sister-in-law's wedding back in October that I forgot about on New Year's Eve that I might think about opening up... but then again....

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Both movies are fantastic, and they've aged well too. Except for seeing very young Christina Ricci and knowing what she looks like as an adult and then you can't get that thought out of your mind and suddenly you're afraid Chris Hansen is going to knock on your door. Same happens in the second movie with the little blonde bully who is Mercedes McNab who was on Buffy and Angel.

Have I said too much? Yikes.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Both movies are fantastic, and they've aged well too. Except for seeing very young Christina Ricci and knowing what she looks like as an adult and then you can't get that thought out of your mind and suddenly you're afraid Chris Hansen is going to knock on your door. Same happens in the second movie with the little blonde bully who is Mercedes McNab who was on Buffy and Angel.

Have I said too much? Yikes.

notodrugs.jpg

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It's not plugged in yet! Only on the 20th.

Anyways, I used to love the Addams Family movie when I was younger. The only time I ever came across the machine in real life... it wasn‘t plugged on unfortunately. It's the best Lawlor IMO, more fun than TZ.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I just found this new first 10 min.gameplay footage. Enjoy!

Let's Play The Addams Family (PC) Pinball Arcade - First 10 Minutes - YouTube
▶ 12:16
www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDBDahzxSU
3 hours ago - Uploaded by FamilyGamerTVExtra
PC version of The Addams Family running in the Pinball Arcade.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Maybe it will feel different when I play it for real, but I don't liek what I see so far on the physics for TAF. :(

1) open vault should be funhouse trapdoor level hard to hit. it's avery tight shot in real life.
2) thing ramp shoudl be easier to hit.
3)aiming seems a bit off to me.
4) ramp seems more difficult then it should be.
5) letting the ball past the upper flipper should hit the divider, not go cleanly down the inlane
6) the ball seems a little too small. this accounts for some of what i've noticed i think.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.