Good isn't it?

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
It's not one of their better choices, that's for sure.

I think had the Sony licensing deal never taken place, this probably wouldn't be in the list of tables, as really next to nobody ever requested it. However, to be positive, it's not worse than LCA or El Dorado, so I guess it has that going for it. :p

I'm actually more excited to finally see a section for the game on the forum, rather than play the game itself.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It's certainly fast, really fast. I often have trouble keeping the ball in play because of this.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Certainly above average. Not an all-time classic but it has enough going on to keep me interested.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I agree with gooche. Above average due to a clear and difficult (but still achievable) goal. Lots of different targets to alternate between. One of the least one-trick-pony-games in the collection I would say.

I think the right outlane is a bit too hungry though. I especially dislike when it hits the post and shoots up on the right outlane - you think you can save it before it comes down, but you never can.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It's definitely one of the best Sega ones, a company that didn't have that great of an output. But my favorite table of theirs is the Baywatch one, it's surprisingly great given the theme it's based on.

Last edited:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Space Jam is my favorite from that era of underrated Segas. It would hold its own against an average Williams/Bally from that era, like Troopers does too. The licensing might not even be prohibitive, since it's not the NBA and looks not to have any other players than Jordan.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
My favorite Sega.

a9f32d39a8fd189e5b5667163e9cec2ce55f4123_m.gif

Batman Forever.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Goldeneye looks pretty keul too. I just wanna shoot it in the satellite. SST was a really good start for the segas IMO. Good way to grab the attention of newbies. If I was one id be like dang. NVM, I'm a newbie on the inside...

Brock

Jan 28, 2014
Well after being completely underwhelmed with the table for a few games I started to enjoy it more and more as I dialed in to the flow.
The simple ruleset and tantalisingly achievable yet challenging goals work for me, and I never feel cheated by it.
Love the theme too. Definitely one of my faves this season.

Sega tables.. Would love to see Mary Shellys Frankenstein

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I haven't played it a whole lot but, so far, I'm a bit underwhelmed. It looks and sounds good (except for the audio quality) but there are a couple factors that just ruin this table for me. I absolutely hate that third flipper. It's such a pain to use and just keeps messing me up. Also, the physics just feel weird, and not in a good way. The physics on this table are by far my least favorite so far this season. If it weren't for those two factors, I think this would be a really good table but, as it stands, I feel it's below average. I prefer LCA over this table, then again, I seem to be one of the few here who actually likes LCA.

Members online

Members online