Good isn't it?

PET3R

Mar 10, 2015
Oh, but no. TOTAN and MB are
piece-of-cake-smiley-emoticon.png
comparing to this one. While I agree that it is also difficult on the real thing it is not so difficult. Ball is way to light and bouncy in TPA.

Thanks kinggo: "Ball is way too light and bouncy in TPA" that's exactly how I feel about it and makes it unplayable for me. It would be one of my favorites if they changed the physics.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I haven't played it a whole lot but, so far, I'm a bit underwhelmed. It looks and sounds good (except for the audio quality) but there are a couple factors that just ruin this table for me. I absolutely hate that third flipper. It's such a pain to use and just keeps messing me up. Also, the physics just feel weird, and not in a good way. The physics on this table are by far my least favorite so far this season. If it weren't for those two factors, I think this would be a really good table but, as it stands, I feel it's below average. I prefer LCA over this table, then again, I seem to be one of the few here who actually likes LCA.

You took the words right out of my mouth. LCA much better!!

invitro

May 4, 2012
What do you think?
It has the worst sound of any table in TPA. Horrible in both artistic and technical quality. I hate playing it due to this and the game-killing bug I just posted about. I hope I can figure a way around the bug to give it more of a chance, though. I thought it was semi-okay in real life, for a Sega anyway.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Can't stand the theme, too 90s testosterone-filled. Art is ugly as well, like most SEGA machines. Game is okay. Will see if it grows on me, but the theme is barring me from entry.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Can anyone tell me how to do the Recon Combo standard goal on this ugly, bouncy ****load of a pin? As much as I love the Movie, I really begin to hate this table.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I think I got Recon Combo with L ramp -> R ramp -> Recon scoop. A little hard for a standard goal. :)

I can handle the ugliness ok by now. The bounciness is more trouble. It seems like this one was made with an older physics code?

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
r ramp, l ramp, scoop also works. I think for it to count it has to say "starship troopers!" after the second ramp.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
And not hitting some other switches in between I guess. Maybe one day I will be lucky, hitting that on purpose is impossible with my actual skills.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
have to say this is the most fun table for me this season.
it got it all: space theme, full of toys, cheesy like the movie, cool quotes, little damn flipper, fast gameplay, easy but greatly adapted ruleset, rockin music (if it wouldn't sound like ****), brain bug.
my fav (so far).

Members online

Members online