WIsh I had gotten in on the tuning...

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Open vault wayyyy too easy to hit.

kickouts wayyyy too friendly. Looks like when i get my code i'll be touring the mansion on ball one like that gameplay video...

Just like every other lawlor table in TPA, this one is way too easy. :(

The difficulty of the vault shot and the difficulty of handling the kickouts is what makes the game a challenge.

and i almost tourned on ball one... in trial mode. the 9 million award put me over, leaving raise the dead, extra ball, and the red ? mark. thats' after timign out tunnel hunt AND seance.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Open vault wayyyy too easy to hit.

kickouts wayyyy too friendly. Looks like when i get my code i'll be touring the mansion on ball one like that gameplay video...

Just like every other lawlor table in TPA, this one is way too easy. :(

The difficulty of the vault shot and the difficulty of handling the kickouts is what makes the game a challenge.

You're just wayyyy too good.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm really enjoying the iOS version. No complaints here. Looks good, plays good, feel like I'm back at college playing TAF.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Plays great. Lots of ball drains especially on the right balance any perceived easy shots. TPA game physics can only do so much. Best table in a long, long time. My opinion anyway.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am happy with the IOS table. No issues at all and it showed up to download without longgg Apple delays.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!
Where is the Newsletter? I would like to guess the hint pic for next month.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
no good soup!

also i think ive drank myself too stuipd to play

i skipped a few releases myself but how could i not this time!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I hear the hint might be for Cyclone.

IT is !!!

11001913_10152758987109912_2222045859271564437_n.jpg

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
cylones in the same vien has ww and es right, in that case ill skip it

Nah. Totally different. Cyclone is the name of the rollercoaster in the fictional amusement park that resides in the table. TAF is more similar to WW than Cyclone.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I think this version of TAF is just about perfect, it's hard to find faults with a table like this.

It still feels challenging, with dangerous shots and that crazy right drain.

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
unless te power is on, every kickout can be both dead bounced and trapped with a flipper hold up.

CHair is easily shot form a trap on either flipper. it should be easy from the let one on a trap, but as hard as the super cellar in whirlwind from a trap on the right.

I agree its' probably more difficult on mobile, but I play on PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.