It's always bothered me...

Brock

Jan 28, 2014
I love TAF, not least because it was my most played table back in my younger years, but I must confess I've always been bothered by the bookcase.
It seems unfinished, doesn't look like a bookcase, it's just a weird target on a big blue disk. Surely this wasn't how it was meant to look at the design stage?

Brock

Jan 28, 2014
They just made it out of taco cheese instead of blue.

Addams-Family-Gold-Upper-Playfield.jpg

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I love TAF, not least because it was my most played table back in my younger years, but I must confess I've always been bothered by the bookcase.
It seems unfinished, doesn't look like a bookcase, it's just a weird target on a big blue disk. Surely this wasn't how it was meant to look at the design stage?

+1. Thought the same exact thing.

skyway73

Feb 16, 2015

Agreed. My least favourite bit to look at on my favourite table :)

That sticker does look a lot better, much better than the weird blue anyway.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Wouldn't that be cool though, the ability to mod tables in TPA without changing anything else, kind of a VP editor.

Members online

Members online