Did Farsight give out codes for Kickstarter backers yet?

khoavuong

Jul 28, 2012
The last thing I remember was in an email, they said codes would be distributed at the beginning of 2015. So I'm concerned I missed it somehow.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Not sure if there are codes... on all platforms I have TPA on (PC Windows Steam / Android / iOS) I just logged in with my TPA account and had TAF/TAFG there unlocked for me...
No idea how multiple copies of the game on one platform are supposed to work (in theory I should receive 2 steam gift codes).

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There would be codes for PS3/4/Vita (to be used with PSN) and XONE (to be used with XBLive).

There are NO codes on Steam/iOS/Android, it is all controlled through the in-game 'Login' option.

Make sure that (1) the in-game Login you use, is the same email address that you put on the survey for Steam/iOS/Android, and (2) you are logged in, otherwise your content will not be available.

khoavuong

Jul 28, 2012
Thank you and others for replying. I should have specified that I haven't received a code for Terminator 2 for PS4. My android username works, however, and I can play it on my phone. So should I email Farsight to get a code or has that ship sailed?

Members online

Members online