Four flipper buttons? Outlane and centre drain plugs?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So my local arcade has installed a Ripley's, and after having played it for a while I've started to notice some things that seem strange. First of all, there are four flipper buttons. What are they needed for? Also, there are plugs for the outlanes and centre drain (not sure what the correct term for these are - think Champion Pub). As far as I am aware, these never pop up. Though admittedly I have never seen the fabled wizard mode on this table. Can anyone clue me up as to why these features were added?

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
man, sometimes I'm so glad that I grew up in a state with with very liberal/ pro-western comunism where nobody cared about such a trivial BS.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Interesting way of using a skill based ball saver to eliminate the element of chance in ending a game.

I supposed they could have made it a test of knowledge instead. Imagine, an Cat Fact Trivia Question ball saver.

Heh heh.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm not sure why it was entirely necessary to add all those posts, as only Stern did it. They were probably just covering their backs unnecessarily.

Members online

Members online