Request Addams Family (TAF): Skillshot Problem With Gamecontroller on Amazone Fire TV

JMA

Feb 28, 2015
(This is my first post here, please move it if in the wrong section):

Having played the "real" TAF for ages in the 90s and 00s I am very happy to see that Farsight have eventually released TAF on various platforms.

I am playing TAF on my iPAd which is great and have just started playing it on my Amazon Fire TV with a XBOX 360 USB Gamecontroller (I read complaint that the original wirelesss Amazon Gamecontroller is too slow for a pinball simulation and the XBOX USB controller is also cheaper)

This combo works fine with the exception of the skillshot (which is soo important when playing TAF)

I have to release the (pin-)ball with the right stick which is possible but not with the precision necessary for a skillshot.

Are there any solutions to this problem?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
(This is my first post here, please move it if in the wrong section):

Having played the "real" TAF for ages in the 90s and 00s I am very happy to see that Farsight have eventually released TAF on various platforms.

I am playing TAF on my iPAd which is great and have just started playing it on my Amazon Fire TV with a XBOX 360 USB Gamecontroller (I read complaint that the original wirelesss Amazon Gamecontroller is too slow for a pinball simulation and the XBOX USB controller is also cheaper)

This combo works fine with the exception of the skillshot (which is soo important when playing TAF)

I have to release the (pin-)ball with the right stick which is possible but not with the precision necessary for a skillshot.

Are there any solutions to this problem?

This was also initially a problem on the PC version. It has since been fixed, and hopefully they fix it here too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.