Request Addams Family (TAF): Skillshot Problem With Gamecontroller on Amazone Fire TV

JMA

Feb 28, 2015
(This is my first post here, please move it if in the wrong section):

Having played the "real" TAF for ages in the 90s and 00s I am very happy to see that Farsight have eventually released TAF on various platforms.

I am playing TAF on my iPAd which is great and have just started playing it on my Amazon Fire TV with a XBOX 360 USB Gamecontroller (I read complaint that the original wirelesss Amazon Gamecontroller is too slow for a pinball simulation and the XBOX USB controller is also cheaper)

This combo works fine with the exception of the skillshot (which is soo important when playing TAF)

I have to release the (pin-)ball with the right stick which is possible but not with the precision necessary for a skillshot.

Are there any solutions to this problem?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
(This is my first post here, please move it if in the wrong section):

Having played the "real" TAF for ages in the 90s and 00s I am very happy to see that Farsight have eventually released TAF on various platforms.

I am playing TAF on my iPAd which is great and have just started playing it on my Amazon Fire TV with a XBOX 360 USB Gamecontroller (I read complaint that the original wirelesss Amazon Gamecontroller is too slow for a pinball simulation and the XBOX USB controller is also cheaper)

This combo works fine with the exception of the skillshot (which is soo important when playing TAF)

I have to release the (pin-)ball with the right stick which is possible but not with the precision necessary for a skillshot.

Are there any solutions to this problem?

This was also initially a problem on the PC version. It has since been fixed, and hopefully they fix it here too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts