Zaccaria Guides

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Would definitely be a good and popular addition if the Ask team had time.
What we have now is awesome though.
Can't look at or play TPA anymore.

I totally respect your opinion Baron. But can I just go out on a limb here and show the settings I've been using? It works great for me. In TPA, I'm somewhere between camera angle 2 and 3. With zaccaria, this is the best of you don't want scrolling, but still want a 'top down' view.
Graphics first...

And physics...

This works the best for me. To each his/her own. It takes a bit of tinkering. So just a picture won't help, but it'll get you in the right direction (I hope). With this there is very little scrolling. Honestly, you're better off figuring out the camera angle yourself. Don't be lazy! Just figured I'd try to help. Also to the Baron, Im not trying to undermine you, I just wanted to show what works best for me.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
These are the graphics I've been using. Keep in mind, everyone's different. I'm just a Joe Shmoe. But it doesn't hurt to try to help people get the best pinball experience. It varries from table to table. Like I said before, don't be lazy, do some tinkering. I've been playing a lot of Combat lately. Blue needs to be as high as possible. As long as the other colours are in order. Here's what I've got...

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just 1 more thing to add. People want stationary, so do I. Or so I thought. As long as it's not a drastic pull-in pull-out, it's not so bad. A tiny tiny bit of scrolling is ok.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Just 1 more thing to add. People want stationary, so do I. Or so I thought. As long as it's not a drastic pull-in pull-out, it's not so bad. A tiny tiny bit of scrolling is ok.
I don't mind it either personally as a phone/tablet player, but others building cabinets would probably wish for customisable and stationary judging from their comments.

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Hey Jeff, I hate to ask but you typically give me answers to my sometimes foolish questions. What exactly does it mean when a thread is "stickied"?

Most threads on most internet forums are ordered according to when the last post was - most recent at the top.

'Sticky' threads are always at the top.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks mike. I've been trying to figure out what sticky did and was afraid to ask I case it was something that a 5yr old could figure out and I couldn't. Don't think I would have thought of the definition w/out help no matter how long I gave it. :)

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
No worries :)

That's the thing with internet forums... they're full of their own strange lingo and conventions, and unless you ask, some of it is far from obvious.

(I've got the same problem with the pinball lingo. Hehe).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.