TAF Gold Edition on Ouya

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
Has Addams Family Gold Edition been released on the Ouya yet? I received it on Steam a little while ago, so I was just wondering. I've been playing the regular edition on my Ouya last night, so if it had been released today, sorry for the false alarm.

MODS: I didn't know whether to post this question here or on the TAF table forum. Forgive me if I done messed up.

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
I believe I have found the problem, I'll work on getting it fixed and it will be in the next update. Thanks for you patience! :)

I just got the latest update for the Ouya this morning (Cyclone has been successfully added), but there was still no update to Addams Family. Has another problem popped up, or are you still working the issue?

Again, thanks for your time.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
I just got the latest update for the Ouya this morning (Cyclone has been successfully added), but there was still no update to Addams Family. Has another problem popped up, or are you still working the issue?

Again, thanks for your time.

Hey Punk,

Sorry about that! I thought I fixed this in the last update but I'm looking into it now. Just a few things to ask just to make sure i'm not missing something:

- Have you checked Table menu -> options -> all the way at the bottom should be gold mode
- Are u sure it was enabled for you? I may have to send this to support so they can make sure it was enabled for you on OUYA
- I haven't done a lot of research on the reward tiers but does the "gold mode tier" give you gold mode for just one platform? Or multiple?

I just enabled it on my ouya console and it's working fine, the only thing I changed was taking out a check to see if I own gold mode, so I'm guessing the issue is that it was not enabled for you. When you see this could you direct message me your farsight email so I can get in touch with support about this?

Thanks again for your patience :)

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
Hey Punk,

Sorry about that! I thought I fixed this in the last update but I'm looking into it now. Just a few things to ask just to make sure i'm not missing something:

- Have you checked Table menu -> options -> all the way at the bottom should be gold mode
- Are u sure it was enabled for you? I may have to send this to support so they can make sure it was enabled for you on OUYA
- I haven't done a lot of research on the reward tiers but does the "gold mode tier" give you gold mode for just one platform? Or multiple?

I just enabled it on my ouya console and it's working fine, the only thing I changed was taking out a check to see if I own gold mode, so I'm guessing the issue is that it was not enabled for you. When you see this could you direct message me your farsight email so I can get in touch with support about this?

Thanks again for your patience :)

I just checked the menu options again for the table, and Gold Mode isn't there.

I was reviewing my emails from the campaign, and I noticed the survey responses I gave. My answer to where I wanted the Gold version was "Android (Google Play, Amazon App Store, Fire TV & OUYA)", so now it strikes me odd that I have it on my Steam account. Steam was my third platform choice for the standard version.

If it comes down to removing the Gold version from my Steam account in order for me to get it on the Ouya, I say go for it. I play my Ouya far more often than Steam.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
I just checked the menu options again for the table, and Gold Mode isn't there.

I was reviewing my emails from the campaign, and I noticed the survey responses I gave. My answer to where I wanted the Gold version was "Android (Google Play, Amazon App Store, Fire TV & OUYA)", so now it strikes me odd that I have it on my Steam account. Steam was my third platform choice for the standard version.

If it comes down to removing the Gold version from my Steam account in order for me to get it on the Ouya, I say go for it. I play my Ouya far more often than Steam.

I'll get this figured out. Can you message me what your Farsight Login email is?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.