The Best Zaccaria Pins

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Also The Mummy, Aliens and Hippie, if you want drop targets.

PS No pin emulator is perfect, but Zaccaria, Visual Pinball and PA are as close to a Holy Trinity as possible.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
I find Zankor oddly compelling. It is such a bundle of quirky layout choices. ^_^

I second this. Zankor is probably my favorite. I also really like Hot Wheels, Locomotion, Woods Queen and Robot. Stars Phoenix is incredibly weird (especially that soundtrack) but oddly compelling.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Farfalla
Hot Wheels
Locomotion
Black Belt
Devil Riders

Hard to pick a top 5. My next 5 would probably be Space Shuttle, Combat, Star God, Strike and Robot.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
The good news is we have all these options. Back when I first got my ipad 1, the only pinball option was Gameprom :eek:
Jeff you took the words right out of my mouth haha !!!and SilverBalls that`s how I see it too , the bounce , you`re spot on !!!:cool:

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
So with the Williams / Bally sadness on Switch will Zaccaria be a good enough replacement when it arrives or will it be a bit of a rebound guy/gal?

Jay

May 19, 2012
So with the Williams / Bally sadness on Switch will Zaccaria be a good enough replacement when it arrives or will it be a bit of a rebound guy/gal?
I find myself playing the Zaccaria tables (on Steam) far more than TPA. I like the nostalgia of TPA, but their tables have been so glitchy, especially on Mac, that I've pretty much given up on them. The Magic Pixel team keeps updating and cranking out new table variations, and many (especially their retro versions) are lots of fun. While I don't think I'll ever abandon TPA, it's just not my go-to pinball game now.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Sounds like something to have high hopes for then.

I’m not a pinball snob. If I enjoy the table, I’ll like it.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Farfalla
Robot
Nautilus
Black Belt
Strike

I've been playing ZP a lot more in anticipation of the Switch version and my top 5 has shifted a bit.

Members online

Members online