I absolutely love this table.

Merluzoooooor

Mar 10, 2015
The mood, the music, the way the bonuses are designed... It's so addictive I barely played any other table for a while.
I'm lucky because one block from my workplace there's a bar with the real Dracula table and is as fun as the video game, more difficult obviously, no way to nudge with a finger touch...

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
I like this table too, very cool 'mist' multi-ball. Neat piece of trivia from designer Barry Ousler:
Was a game prototype with stacked slingshot plastics showing Keanu Reeves & Winona Ryder's characters on them. According to designer Barry Oursler, these plastics were removed prior to production because the actors [or perhaps only Winona Ryder] would not sign a release to use their images.
Taken from ipdb

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I like this table too, very cool 'mist' multi-ball. Neat piece of trivia from designer Barry Ousler:
Was a game prototype with stacked slingshot plastics showing Keanu Reeves & Winona Ryder's characters on them. According to designer Barry Oursler, these plastics were removed prior to production because the actors [or perhaps only Winona Ryder] would not sign a release to use their images.
Taken from ipdb

I also heard from somewhere else that this game was originally going to be based on the 1992 movie Alien^3. Never saw it so I can't say my opinions but it could have perhaps been a completely different game.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah I love it too. There's some gameplay video on the youtubes where he was playing POTO. Trying to sell it. Then he pans over and there a BSD, and he's like, this one however is not for sale lol. How cool would it be to own one? Only thing is, I wish they did more with the 'secret' hole on the left. I'm forgetting the dudes name right now, Ramworthy? Ruloff?

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Mist Multiball, ball got back on the magnet after being hit & freed up. Yeah, I really like this table. When I first seen it I thought the layout was too simple, but that is not the case, there is plenty to do. Getting higher & higher scores the more I play it, learned that back into the Rat Cellar shot or whatever it's called, just let it bounce off the right flipper then tip shot left flipper it back into it. By this I mean when it kicks out of the Rat Cellar. Much more fun than RBION, which is giving me a hard time getting those last 2 Wizard Goals.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.