Scared Stiff "Secret Passage" Wizard goal

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
Anyone know the best way to get this? There isn't really much flipper control and I can't seem to find a way to reliably shoot the ball softly from either flipper. That's the big thing, too. Both flippers can shoot into the passage, but I know one is going to be much better than the other. Any tips on the shot setup?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Missing that one too. Some say it just happenes, but to do it on purpose would be great

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This is one that I can't get either. Well, I've gotten it a while ago. But I've never backed up my goals, so it's my own fault. Anyways, it just sorta happened by accident. But some people say you can knock a ball up there during multiball. Others have said you can nudge at just the right moment to get it to land in there. If you get it, lemme know how. Cause I'm guessing it'll just happen randomly. I think the reason I was able to get it long ago is because it used to be my favorite table, and I'd play it constantly. That was back when I sucked more, so I didn't realize the table was too easy lol

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's one of the frustrating wizard goals that you can't actually try for. It will just eventually happen. Either FS should have made the shot easier to get (like White Water's secret passageway), or not made it a goal at all.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
No goal at all or as stated above being actually able to make a soft flipper shot. No matter how softly I push the button it always goes full speed...

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Same goes for me, except I've never been able to figure out exactly where the damn Secret Passage is!! D'oh. Any help?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
It's right under the *spoiler* at the top *spoiler* corner. Actually you really can't see it in TPA views.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
You can try to try for it by deflecting it off of something before it enters the loop. Any direct shot will be too fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.