All Jeff Minter fans

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ahh the days of good old fashioned copyright infringment(rip TxK...i envy anyone who got it on ps4) but if he hadnt of guessed at centipedes gameplay from afew screenshots and descriptions we would never have had gridrunner...

unlike most games ialways keep a folder of minter games on my tablet...shame he got jaded with the way things were done/sold on mobile

havent been keepin up on his latest adventures wonder if hes cooking up some good soup

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
PS4 is getting a treat this Wednesday. Watch the storefront.

This goes for Steam, too. They say that platform is about ready as well.

EDIT: PS4 version is now live! And the TxK soundtrack is there as well!

EDIT 2: Nevermind, Sony jumped the gun.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
At 30 cripsy dollars its abit of an ask for the non tempest or llamasoft fans , zombie atari dribbling on their shoes already

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Pricing might still be in speculation since the release wasn't intended yet. It might still be $30 across all platforms but I'm not sure about that.

T2K music is there as well. Mod versions as well.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"Atari" still up to their old tricks, from delaying Tempest 4000 NUMEROUS TIMES to taking down more "copied" things (like artwork) to their supposed VCS scam.

They just can't learn, can they?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I've met Jeff a couple of times, he's a top bloke and a real game fan!

Last time I met him was couple of years back when he was doing a demo of TxK on the iCade.

We had a great chat about all his old games for the VIC-20 and he was genuinely pleased that someone still held them in such high regard! :eek:

Guy's a legend :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.