Xbox One Bug List

Sm00th

Aug 28, 2015
I used to have this exact problem, but I found a solution! When you play TPA and you're finished, simply push the Home (lit up) button on your controller to bring you to the home screen. TPA should still be there in the biggest window. Push the start button on the controller and a menu should pop up. Just select quit to end the app. Also, if you start to play TPA and when it loads, none of your goals are loaded. Do the same method and load up TPA again.Just remember if at the end of a game the screen doesn't go black with "saving" in the bottom right corner, then the app didn't load properly. Most likely because it wasn't shut down properly the last time it was used. Hope this helps everyone!

pinbad

Jul 1, 2015
This has been suggested already and wont work for all. I think this may work if you purchased PA before April. Thats when the patch came out that broke everything.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2013
I just tried these bugs after the Update today and this is what I found
Specific Table Bugs

Black Knight 2000 - Music gets stuck in loop between balls until next ball hits the table NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Cirqus Voltaire.- neon ramp light is always lit FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Gorgar - pop bumpers are always lit NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Taxi - Joyride images on back box are wrong graphic (copy of translite image) NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update

Maybe in the 2016 Update they will be fixed.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
I just tried these bugs after the Update today and this is what I found
Specific Table Bugs

Black Knight 2000 - Music gets stuck in loop between balls until next ball hits the table NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Cirqus Voltaire.- neon ramp light is always lit FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Gorgar - pop bumpers are always lit NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Taxi - Joyride images on back box are wrong graphic (copy of translite image) NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update

Maybe in the 2016 Update they will be fixed.

Thanks for the update - removed the fixed one, and removed the slow leaderboards bug too, as they're working nicely again. (yay!)

I'll have to poke around and see if any other have been fixed too.

Sm00th

Aug 28, 2015
I think maybe we have a new bug for the Xbone. I only have 1 more table to get the #1 local leaderboard score on, and that's Genie. My achievement progress for all season 1 high scores however is at 90% and was at that percentage when I still needed 6-7 tables to get #1 local highest score. Are the achievements broken now?

Jan 6, 2013
Just bought an xbox one and i disconnected from online and when i get a high score and turn off the console when i turn back on they are gone is this being fixed??/??/

Jun 29, 2013
Specific Table Bugs

Black Knight 2000 - Music gets stuck in loop between balls until next ball hits the table Not Fixed with 12/29/15 Update
Cirqus Voltaire - neon light and menagerie ball are always same colors Half Fixed with 12/29/15 Update
Gorgar - pop bumpers are always lit Not Fixed with 12/29/15 Update
Taxi - Joyride images on back box are wrong graphic (copy of translite image) Not Fixed with 12/29/15 Update
Creature From the Black Lagoon - Can See Ball Under Playfield After Shooting Scoops Not Fixed with 12/29/15 Update

New Bugs with 12/29/15 Update
Flipper Controls are reversed (If you had LT/RT Setup in Settings Then LB/RB will make Flippers Work.)If you had LB/RB Setup in Settings Then LT/RT will make Flippers Work.

Master of Trolls

Dec 18, 2012
Are these guys gonna ever fix that glaring circus voltaire mistake, with the color not changing at the start of a new game? Those little details annoy me the most. Those need to get fixed asap. It's been way to long don't you think?

Master of Trolls

Dec 18, 2012
It's good to know things are being worked on. I'm a big fan/supporter. With so many platforms/bugs. The tables are immaculate in the dim lighting/xbox one. Hope the bugs do all get worked out though.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think it was fixed in the last update. However, the boom balloon is supposed to change color as well, but it still doesn't (I think).

Master of Trolls

Dec 18, 2012
There are also camera issues with black hole. I got 2 balls in the bottom play field, but the camera angle is in another position and won't change.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Just posted these in my first impressions - some are bugs, some are feature/improvement requests:

• In game, if you pause and go to "Help & Options" and then "Controls" there is an awful stretched Pinball arcade logo in the top left corner - looks very amateurish but would be a quick fix
  • Comes pre mapped with LB & RB as the flippers - can almost guarantee no one will play it like this - should come pre-mapped with LT & RT as the triggers
  • No 3D support

Last edited:

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
I'm new to TPA X1, like 2 weeks and we have since had an unpdate which didn't fix Gorgar's odd loading issue...
Sorry if this has already been listed!

If you make Gorgar the very 1st table you will play after loading the TPA app the room and table graphics do not display.

The only way to fix this is to back-out of Gorgar, load a different Pinball table and then re-load Gorgar for the room/table GFX to display. Reloading Gorgar back over it's self does not fix the gfx, you have to load a completely different table first.

Last edited:

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Latest update has semi broken Ghostbusters in TPA.

You can't change the skillshot with the flippers, or the rollovers once the ball is in play.

The broken flippers also extends to selecting the video mode mini-game, so you're stuck waiting for it to auto-select the ESP mini-game, then waiting for it to default to giving you 250K.

This was a similar problem on the mobile version of the table some months ago, seems the bug has made it over to console, only worse.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Since nothing has been done in over 2 months, I'll try again...

There is currently a bug on the Ghostbusters table in The Pinball Arcade on Xbox One that prevents the skill shot from being changed with the flippers.

This affects both the PKE Rollovers at the top of the table, and the 6 major playfield skill shots.

On top of this, it also prevents the ESP Ability and Don't Cross the Streams video modes on the DMD from operating correctly, as you are unable to use the flippers to select a card, and the streams cannot be moved, forcing you to sit and wait for the timer to run out in both modes.

Below is a video showing the skill shot rollovers and playfield shots working correctly on the Stern Pinball Arcade version of Ghostbusters, and then a demonstration of it not working on the Pinball Arcade version of the table.

*https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/bbiaj/video/61045043

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.