Xbox One Bug List

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Since the update is out, but the season 4 tables aren't up to buy yet, seems like a good time to start assembling a thorough list of all of the Xbox One version specific bugs.

Game Bugs

• Cannot navigate game menus with left thumbstick
  • Challenge leaderboards are not working
  • Cannot scroll down on the challenge table list screen when there are more games in the challenge than can be displayed (such as the season one challenge)
  • Game can lose a ball during multiball - results in being unable to finish the game. Call Attendant option should be able to determine when there's no ball on the table to play
  • A change in signed in users, such as another user signing in, will abandon the current game and return to the title screen. (Should only happen if the current active user signs out)
  • Returning to PA after hopping to dashboard, or some other actions, results in the screen repeatedly flashing all black while "Enumerating Content" appears.

Specific Table Bugs

• Black Knight 2000 - Music gets stuck in loop between balls until next ball hits the table
  • Cirqus Voltaire - neon light and menagerie ball are always same colors
  • Gorgar - pop bumpers are always lit
  • Phantom of the Opera - Local High Score Names Not always showing correct letters. Sometimes characters replaced with "@".
  • Taxi - Joyride images on back box are wrong graphic (copy of translite image)
  • Victory - Music does not play in game
  • Who Dunnit? - Sewer shots sometimes result in ball flying off of the table

Xbox One Version-Specific Features Wanted

• New achievements for seasons 3/4
  • New, improved achievement images (to look good as background images)
  • Allowing multi-controller, multi-profile play

Last edited:

Gordon

May 28, 2012
:mad::mad::mad: sorry FS, why bring a update season 4 and not repair
Cirqus Voltaire.- neon ramp light is always lit
Cirqus Voltaire - neon light and menagerie ball are always same colors
Gorgar - pop bumpers are always lit
Taxi - Joyride images on back box are wrong graphic (copy of translite image)
and the rest other bugs
:confused:

I have season one and two and i buy only the rest seasons when the repair bugs ready. ;)

Last edited:

Fishhawk

Mar 20, 2015
Not sure if this is specific to Xbox one only. I've noticed on Star Trek after the last ball drain when the game ends and you start a new game while the table is ejecting locked balls, the new game is inactive. To get out of this you have to go to menu, exit game and restart. Not a big deal, but happened to me 2 times in a row yesterday.

xray23

Mar 18, 2015
Yeah, I can't even play Cirqus Voltaire because that neon light is so bright and always on that the ball gets "lost" on that side of the table. Real bummer.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Ugh, housemate found out the hard way that the bug with abandoning the current game when another user signs in isn't fixed either. My phone's smartglass was accidentally configured to connect to her console, so it signed me out of my console, and into hers. I wasn't in the middle of play, so things were fine, but she was - and got kicked back to the title screen. This is very much sloppy coding.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
So...it appears that zero bugs were fixed then?

I am wondering that myself. The update was 3.0gb, so that had to include more than the new season 4 tables. I do like the addition of using the bumpers instead of the triggers. Wish this was a global setting and not for each table, but i'll live with that. Just really disapointed that it appears no bugs were fixed, and even the really bad ones (live CV) remain intact.

Any idea when we'll be able to get the season 4 tables?

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Since the update is out, but the season 4 tables aren't up to buy yet, seems like a good time to start assembling a thorough list of all of the Xbox One version specific bugs.

Game Bugs

• A change in signed in users, such as another user signing in, will abandon the current game and return to the title screen. (Should only happen if the current active user signs out)

For me this is the worst bug of them all. The other day I forgot to sign my kid in before I started playing and had a great game going so I ran upstairs and asked him to stay in his room until he lost. Good thing he has plenty of distractions in his room.

Jun 29, 2013
Phantom of the Opera -Local High Score Names Not showing correct letters.
I input DAN for my Two High scores buts it's being displayed as @LS & @AN.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
How can the CV Neon being stuck on get missed in testing. It isn't a small bulb exactly that might go unnoticed. Hopefully PC DX11 build won't have that bug.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
How can the CV Neon being stuck on get missed in testing. It isn't a small bulb exactly that might go unnoticed. Hopefully PC DX11 build won't have that bug.

I know. This is the first table I played after the update to gauge how the bug fixes went. And yep, it did gauge accurately.

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Phantom of the Opera -Local High Score Names Not showing correct letters.
I input DAN for my Two High scores buts it's being displayed as @LS & @AN.

I noticed that same Bug. It is always the first letter as a symbol and hit or miss on the next letters.

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
A major bug that ruins the table is the camera bug in Dr. Dude. I was going for a new high score and the camera angle bugged out during multiball when in the mix-master. It zoomed up there when one ball went in and never zoomed back out. It shouldn't have zoomed up there in the first place. I start there clicking my flippers buttons over and over trying to get another ball to go up the mix-master and finally drained out still in that zoomed in view. It makes the table unplayable for super high scores.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
A major bug that ruins the table is the camera bug in Dr. Dude. I was going for a new high score and the camera angle bugged out during multiball when in the mix-master. It zoomed up there when one ball went in and never zoomed back out. It shouldn't have zoomed up there in the first place. I start there clicking my flippers buttons over and over trying to get another ball to go up the mix-master and finally drained out still in that zoomed in view. It makes the table unplayable for super high scores.

Looks like this one is a non-Xbox specific table issue: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/3811-Master-Issues-List-Dr-Dude

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Was playing Victory (hey, don't judge me!) and it turns out that the in-game music is now broken. It's off pretty much all the time, though there are brief moments here and there where you get a little bit of it.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Now that streaming is WORKING, I get to finally remove an item from this bug list! Yay!!!

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Just got an Xbox One - doubt I can afford re-purchasing all of these for that format, but trialed one - BK2K. Oh yeah, that bug became extremely obvious. Music loops, like it said in the OP.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.