It's here!

Jay

May 19, 2012
Woohoo! Just got the table. Although I don't like it as much as Comet (a sentimental favorite), it's a lot of fun. I bested four of the default high scores on my first four player game, including the high (with a modest 4 million). For me, Cyclone is worth it just to hear the classic line, "Hey! You with the face!" And is that a Wilhelm Scream™ that plays when the outlanes are triggered?

I did send one of the balls soaring out the left side of the table where it disappeared off the screen. But it reappeared at the plunger.

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
It's alright. Just need to nail the skill shot (very Bride-like), and then we'll see what the Wizard Goals have to offer

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Woohoo! Just got the table. Although I don't like it as much as Comet (a sentimental favorite), it's a lot of fun. I bested four of the default high scores on my first four player game, including the high (with a modest 4 million). For me, Cyclone is worth it just to hear the classic line, "Hey! You with the face!" And is that a Wilhelm Scream™ that plays when the outlanes are triggered?

I did send one of the balls soaring out the left side of the table where it disappeared off the screen. But it reappeared at the plunger.

Did you get it on iOS? I know steam came out a few hours ago but alas. No iOS in East Coast yet. Sigh. Nail biting etc. ;)

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Having a hard time getting the skill shot too. Basically can get in the first two point shots fine. Otherwise the ball just flys over the point shots or is too short.

I do have to say I enjoy the table quite a bit otherwise. I've played the actual table multiple times and its never grabbed me. So this is one of those tables I think I prefer virtually over the real deal.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
What's up with the 100K skill shot? Bug?

Yes, I think it's slightly bugged. It might be best to hit it on Ball 1 or before there's a multiplier.

My first time I had a 3x multiplier and it didn't register.
But the second time when it did register I had a 2x multiplier. :shrug:

Now the Wizard goals... a nice challenge.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'm mad because the game didn't save after my last session and I lost the skill shot goal. I have to do it again to re-unlock the wizard goals.

Really, this is a terrible problem that I've had with the game since it hit Steam. Not saving goals has happened to me numerous times.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Did you get it on iOS? I know steam came out a few hours ago but alas. No iOS in East Coast yet. Sigh. Nail biting etc. ;)

Same here. Why do we torture ourselves by scrolling through this thread? Lol I'm gonna buy it regardless. Even if all the feedback is negative. But it seems people are really liking it. Let the nail biting commence! But even though I'm really looking forward to it, there are other things to keep me busy til then. Like TPA in general, TotM, Zac, bills, taxes, stuff like that. In no particular order, well actually subconsciously I must've put those in order from 'not sucky' to 'sucky'. Don't you have snow to deal with til the iOS release? Lol

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
To make sure goals save, play through a game, then exit by using the back button and quit cleanly. if you jsut alt-f4 out it usually won't save.

A nice tip.

if you hold pass after shooting either ramp you can usually leave the left flipper down, have it land on it, and then flip it up the cyclone ramp. take a bit of practice. very useful for getting that jackpot. works in real life too.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Left outlane seems hungry.

Also, yeah, that skill shot seems really weird - like I can give it a little less power than the previous shot and it will go farther than the last shot sometimes.

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
I'm pretty sure I got the Special after I got all the basic goals, but it wouldn't register, and I don't think there's no way I'm getting that 500k shot lol

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Tip to get the 5x100k skillshot Wizard goal.

You need to make 5 skill shots which means 2 EBs. So rapidly drain the first 2 balls after making the skill shot to safely light the outlane EB! Scoring 2M for the other EB is not difficult.

For the 2M Comet Wizrard goal, note that the double score timer stops when the ball is going round a ramp. So 8-10s is enough time to make all those consecutive Comet shots.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Shooting the 100K hole is certainly no easy task. Is it even working properly?

I always seem to miss it by a hair. The ball keeps going to 25K hole instead.

Last edited:

Sinitro

Jul 26, 2012
Download for Mac doesn't work for 4.6...
Once again, it seems FarSight didn't do adequate beta-testing..
I hope they fix it some time soon, looks like an awesome table...

Just my $0.02... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.