When's Cyclone out on iOS, and what tables are in the latest Mobile Tourney?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I am "Storm Chaser" in the list as well. I'm at about 32.700 I think and it would be fun to have some challengers/friends around!... I have just downloaded Cyclone today and will probably increase that a bit, hopefully past the trio just ahead of me. It will be temporary though since I will try to let my iPad rest for a while afterwards...Going for HOF-points is not really all that fun, especially since they are so un-even and prone for bugs (like passing over 10/100k)...

I usually start by going for the SG/WG's as well as taking all the places in the local high score. By doing so I usually get one good game which will give me a decent place in the Leaderboards. I try to keep myself under top-500 on all tables which I currently do. The HOF-high score is fun but not my priority.

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
I downloaded the latest updates, but the book case is still missing in TAF, although it Displays to be the newest Version! any fix for that? (i avoided deleting an redownloading when it came out, was waiting for the update, but as it turns out that doesnt help...)

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Wow, it took a LOT of games before I could actually get a decent score. This won't really be a game I will play a lot but pretty ok. Got 33.000+ HOF-now and passed the trio that has been in front of me for a long time. I expect them to come back quite soon again though :)

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
I downloaded the latest updates, but the book case is still missing in TAF, although it Displays to be the newest Version! any fix for that? (i avoided deleting an redownloading when it came out, was waiting for the update, but as it turns out that doesnt help...)

Hello Storm Chaser. I'm chasing you lol. I currently sit at 32288 HOF points. 4 places back of you and 6 behind Slam23.

sorry meant to post that with Storm Chasers quote.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Hello Storm Chaser. I'm chasing you lol. I currently sit at 32288 HOF points. 4 places back of you and 6 behind Slam23.

How do you get to the leaderboards for HOF points (iOS)? When I go to my tables here is a button for HOF - when I go ther it is just a list of my local hof points and a back button.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
How do you get to the leaderboards for HOF points (iOS)? When I go to my tables here is a button for HOF - when I go ther it is just a list of my local hof points and a back button.

Select a table. Whodunnit will make it easiest. Beside the start button to the Lower right has Leaderboards. When you select that the high scores for Whodunnit will come up. Top left icon is "table". It should scroll to the next table. Being on Whodunnitt will bring you to HOF points.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Is everyone's HOF points updating that are earned from Cyclone? It shows it is earned on my local but when I go to HOF leaderboards it is not including it. I have logged in and out but no help.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I got mine too. TPA doesn't update everthing in a synchronized manner, wait some time and check again

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I got mine too. TPA doesn't update everthing in a synchronized manner, wait some time and check again

Well problem is I downloaded on the day of iOS release and the points I was awarded still haven't made it there. Haven't had time to set a new high score lately so maybe that will trigger it. If it doesn't oh well, getting kind of tired of pinball anyways so I don't play like I used to.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Pinball burnout, I know the feeling. I'm deep into Pillars of Eternity myself, so downtime on TPA

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.