When's Cyclone out on iOS, and what tables are in the latest Mobile Tourney?

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi All

Anyone know when Cyclone's out on iOS? (I know there's been adelay :().

Also, what tables are in the latest Mobile Tourney?

Thanks

Andy

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Good luck TPA will answer almost nobody on their FB page.
I'am done with this I'am giving no more $$$$ to KS in the future.
They respond to almost no one for months now no matter what the issues or questions may be.
It's the new FarSight trend now I guess.

Last edited:

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
In the case of iOS availability, W1lld, I'm pretty sure it's all in Apple's hands now. They approve it when they approve it and FS can't do anything once it's submitted to the store.

And to address the original question, there's no way to get an ETA, but based on recent releases it should not be much longer. Today or tomorrow most likely.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the info.

How about the Mobile Tournament? It is happening I take it-I'd love to know what tables :)

Dirty Frank

Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for the info.

How about the Mobile Tournament? It is happening I take it-I'd love to know what tables :)
. The mobile tourney is on hold for know. Farsight said stay tuned. They will be announcing the next tournament on facebook. Or you can do what I do. Check the tournament area every time you play TPA.

Dirty Frank

Feb 20, 2013
Take a few deep breaths and think about what you are saying. These tables are invaluable. We've all been frustrated by them at times. But in their defense, they are very busy over there. And they are very into what they are doing. Play a game of Attack From Mars and you will feel much better.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Take a few deep breaths and think about what you are saying. These tables are invaluable. We've all been frustrated by them at times. But in their defense, they are very busy over there. And they are very into what they are doing. Play a game of Attack From Mars and you will feel much better.

Busy doing what? Did you see the Zaccaria update? Like 20 new features 10 fixes and a new table free!

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have said it before but FarSight would gain so much by improving their customer support and/or marketing. The product is nowadays fine, despite annoying bugs here and there (which are mostly on older tables). We who hang out in this forum are the Die Hard fans that buy each new table blindly, promote their product through word-of-mouth, blogs and create that core of dedicated customers to which they depend on.

But we also have high demands, like getting a teaser through e-mail promoting the new table and then not being able to play it. That's annoying but could easily be handled by a short note on Facebook, or here, just stating the obvious: "The iOS release of the new table is being delayed due to circumstances related to Apple. It should be able to download in the next couple of days. We apologize for the inconvenience".

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm all with you Storm Chaser on this, I also think that Farsight could handle their Kickstarter better in terms of communication and setup (more updates, stretch goals etc). I also really hope they would put more effort into fixing bugs in earlier tables. Especially POTO on iOS is still broken! I can deal with some annoying bugs that won't break the game, but not with a table that messes up highscores, crashes the app and thereafter interferes with remote backup. I think that's inexcusable, alike to selling me a faulty product with no chance of reimbursement. Well enough said about that.
In all fairness though, I read in their newsletter that iOS Cyclone release would be delayed a couple of days because of the Appstore.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Oops :) You're absolutely right, it did say that. I take an ashamed step back...

I'm right behind you in the iOS HOF btw. Don't think I will make a real attempt at closing that 500p gap though, I have played far too much this March!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
A couple days have passed as far as IOS "Cyclone" release.
It's day 5 now and still nothing..........

I hear ya. You're back to your old self. Where'd the patience go? 1 day more of waiting can be a drag, but do you have to keep harping on the issue? It'll be here when it gets here. I've been religiously checking my App Store too. But no good can come of posting how mad you are at FS. Espescially when it's an App Store issue. What are you meaning to accomplish?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I have a thought. Since App,e seems to be delayed more often then not perhaps in would behoove FS to release the beta for iOS a few days earlier and send it to apple a few days earlier then the other platforms for approval. That makes sense to me unless their is a reason they can't do that and I'm unaware of it. Anyone have a thought on the subject?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Sounds good to me but for now I'am just watching (pinballwiz45b) video on Cyclone.
Better than nothing...weeeee...............
I have been on vacation for a week now and it's back to work Thursday night.
Still no damn IOS Cyclone just fantastic timing that's all.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Sounds good to me but for now I'am just watching (pinballwiz45b) video on Cyclone.
Better than nothing...weeeee...............
I have been on vacation for a week now and it's back to work Thursday night.
Still no damn IOS Cyclone just fantastic timing that's all.

After all the hardwork of acquiring licenses and funds, are we tired of Addams already? Literally years of requests from hundreds of fans and TAF is now old and forgotten?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Fungi: Yes, that's correct. I rounded the table twice, got all the WG's, broke all high scores and got a neat leaderboard score - in the first day. After you have seen all the stuff and know exactly what will happen it isn't all that fun any longer...unfortunately. Still a great table though and I play once and again because of that.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
So I just bought cyclone on iOS and lost access to Addams family. I was a kickstarter backer. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: never mind it came back.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
[MENTION=373]Storm Chaser[/MENTION] :By what name can I find you in the list, because then I can watch for you in my rearview mirror! :) I'm trying to recapture my third place from Gus, but he is a quick fellow.....
Nice to get to know the top iOS players, makes for some fun and more personal/friendly competition. I'm also on a pinball diet as of now, but this is because Pillars of Eternity got released, a Kickstarted cRPG. And it eats all my pinball time...

Last edited:

Members online

Members online