Add on Packs 1, 2 and 3 lost

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
When I use a different profile all tables are there. When I use my Gold membership profile, just the core & add-on 1 pack tables are there for me. Any suggestions?

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
When I use a different profile all tables are there. When I use my Gold membership profile, just the core & add-on 1 pack tables are there for me. Any suggestions?

I just tested this, and I have the same thing. Weird. I also rechecked what happens if I'm totally disconnected from xbox live and I was in error earlier, Mike - the tables are in fact all there if I'm not connected to xbox live. When I checked that before I guess my account was in the weird semi-connected state xbox live sometimes has where it says you're not connected but you are, it just says you're not. When fully disconnected, all the tables are present.

Psiklops

May 19, 2015
Tested this out this morning and all tables show for me too when not logged in to xbox live.
If I'm logged in, packs 1-3 aren't available on launch of PA.

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
Just posting my info for reference if needed:
Items purchased: Core game, Add-ons 1, 2, & 3. Season 2 pack.
Tables available when logged in: Yes
Tables available when logged out: Yes
Account: Gold

Notes - I am not able to go to the screen to purchase season packs when I'm on the DLC menu, it is faded out/not selectable. I can get to the individual table purchase menu without issue (not sure if this is related to me not having enough money in my MS account to buy another season pass, but I was able to get to this menu when the relaunch first came out a few weeks ago when I also did not have enough money in my account to do so).

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I have a hard time believing this problem would continue on Steam. Just foul, to keep clients uninformed of progress or not. Anything from the bird would be very appreciated, everyone using this platform is well aware of disregard though. And so it goes...

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
I bailed to the Steam version when it was released but added this back to my 360 out of curiosity since this thread still seems to be getting replies. I purchased the first 3 add on packs a long time ago. I get to play the addon tables once on the Gold account I purchased them on and then the next time I boot TPA they're gone. Like others I can play the addon tables on the other profiles on my console.

Glad I gave up on this version a long time ago.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
I bought the additional single tables as well now, and when I redownload packs 2 and 3 I noticed these single tables also show up afterwards. I don't have to also redownload them separately.

Not sure if that info is helpful for bug fixing, but thought it worth noting.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
I've moved on to the Xbox One version, but was going to download the new 360 packs out of curiosity. These issues stopped me from doing so, as I don't want to negatively impact my ability to play the 360 tables I've already paid for. I also read rumors here that the original tables may not look as good after the upgrade.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.....When the DLC went live, I downloaded the 3 Season packs plus Addams Family and have had no problems.

ckisgen

Apr 20, 2014
I think it's borderline ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed by now. This game costs too much money to have so many disappointments and headaches over the years..

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
I don't know what that is, exactly. If it's not enabled by default, I guess the answer would be no. I haven't done anything new or unusual with TPA. If there's a way to check this out, I will certainly do so to confirm or eliminate it.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Same here. I googled this for info, and from what i gather, my machine wasn't selected. I've had normal updates here & there for multiple games, with no problems. Reaching?

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
That is almost certainly referring to the dashboard preview program. It's something you have to sign up for and opt in to, so if you didn't do that, you are not part of it.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I havn't purchased any new table packs since the re-release, so for me I would have to say yes. I had no problems with the 10 tables beforehand.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
As of today, i am only missing Pack #3 when starting TPA. Funhouse & Cirqus Voltaire are visible and playable w/o a download. Leads me to believe it is "slowly" being worked out.

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
The current download of the game comes with the title update in it. For me this evening it seems table pack 1 is now persistent but table packs 2 and 3 are not. If I re-download the license for table pack 2 or the license for table pack 3 while in the game then both of them will reappear until I leave the game.

Members online

Members online