Help!! I've lost my ceramic ball!!!

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
I believe the programmer put a fix in for it thats supposed to be in for the release of Cyclone tomorrow. I'll check again with you after the update to confirm because we haven't been able to reproduce it here with the latest builds we have.
I fired up TZ(after a couple of games of Cyclone of course) and there it was. The good ol' ceramic ball back in the gumball machine and coming down the pipe to activate powerball multi-ball. . Thanks FlippyFloppy for the quick resolution. Impressive customer support.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I fired up TZ(after a couple of games of Cyclone of course) and there it was. The good ol' ceramic ball back in the gumball machine and coming down the pipe to activate powerball multi-ball. . Thanks FlippyFloppy for the quick resolution. Impressive customer support.

Glad to hear :) And it was Sean DonCarlos that brought me here ;)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Not to hijack this thread but may I point out the rollover (HOF) score issues on iOS and the fact that Phantom of the Opera is still broken on iOS? Would very much like to see fixes for both problems. I have brought these under attention of customer support several times and they promised to sent it through to Q&A. Otherwise very happy with all that has happened this season with awesome TAF conversion and overall quality of the tables!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Not to hijack this thread but may I point out the rollover (HOF) score issues on iOS and the fact that Phantom of the Opera is still broken on iOS? Would very much like to see fixes for both problems. I have brought these under attention of customer support several times and they promised to sent it through to Q&A. Otherwise very happy with all that has happened this season with awesome TAF conversion and overall quality of the tables!

I've reported the problems to the programmers.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.