Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Is TAF Gold available for X360 or PS3? Or will it be available in the future?

They recently said that they planned to keep it forever exclusive to Kickstarter backers, but the word on the street is that they made it available on the wii u for $30.

So, the answer to your question is nobody knows.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
They recently said that they planned to keep it forever exclusive to Kickstarter backers, but the word on the street is that they made it available on the wii u for $30.

So, the answer to your question is nobody knows.

I would say its absolutely worth $5

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Is TAF Gold available for X360 or PS3? Or will it be available in the future?

On PS3, it's available for free, in the Options menu (toggle on/off "Gold Mode").

I don't know on X360.

Well... 5$ for just gold bumpers, and some modified rules... And people who payed 100$ for this... o_O'

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015

They said in the Doctor Who's Kickstarter that TAF Gold is a Kickstarter exclusive.
I guess FarSight received their pledges and now aren't keeping their word; TAF Gold is available to everybody on Wii U for $30.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-doctor-who/posts/1486839

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I suspect it's a bug that it's available on those platforms.

Yep, confirmed today on the SPA KS comments:

Creator FarSight Studios 1 day ago

The Gold version on Wii U is an error. It's supposed to be hidden as the gold mode is not implemented into the game at this time. If it's purchased, it will do nothing. Nintendo is working to remove it as we speak. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. :)

So, it's also an error on the PS3 version.

At least, a "bug" which will be quickly fixed... :sarcastic:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Yep, confirmed today on the SPA KS comments:

So, it's also an error on the PS3 version.

At least, a "bug" which will be quickly fixed... :sarcastic:

It is a bug on the PS3 as well, except it wasn't a storefront problem for Sony to resolve like the wiiU issue was. Our Sony programmer would have to update some code to resolve the issue.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Anyone wants to sell a TAF gold license for Steam? I've made a mistake during the season 6 pro purchase and have money in my steam wallet that I can't get back and don't know for what I should use it...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.