Favourite Zac EM? What do you like about it?

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I can't decide... Though I'm leaning towards Circus.

But I think there are enough now to get a good discussion going. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Mexico '86. Didn't care for it prior to the latest physics update, but I like it quite a bit these days. One of the few Zaccaria tables I can keep going for a decent amount of time, plus a unique layout IMO.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Mexico '86. Didn't care for it prior to the latest physics update, but I like it quite a bit these days. One of the few Zaccaria tables I can keep going for a decent amount of time, plus a unique layout IMO.

Agreed. it's a fun table. i actually like the off beat rhythm of it. sorta feels like the start-stop-zing of a real soccer match.

I also like soccer kings a lot. Cool to see two superior, yet different, soccer pins by the same company.

Waiting for the fixes in the new iOS update before i proclaim a favorite EM. Circus is great though.

Last edited:

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Mexico '86 is an SS :) The EMs are the ones with the orange background in the table select screen.

I'm getting into Moon Flight too - the physics are excellent, and it's a nice 'classic' feeling layout. Evil outlanes though...

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
A poll might be in order for this now :) best imo is Woods Queen, also love Natilus Aerobatics and Supersonic.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Lucky Fruit and Nautilus are my two favorites. If I had to choose just one, I'd go with Lucky Fruit. Fun to try and collect those sets of drop targets.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I love the Zac EMs. It's too hard for me to pick a favorite. I can say my least favorite EM is probably Cinestar for no reason other than I prefer drop targets to stationary targets.

One thing I don't understand is why Zac chose to have only a five digit scoreboard for Wood's Queen and Red Show when there are so many 50,000 point shots available on these tables. I typically have no idea what my score is until I finish the game. Yet there are seven digits on Lucky Fruit. I Don't think that I'll ever get close to 1 million points on Lucky Fruit.

74-89

May 2, 2014
One thing I don't understand is why Zac chose to have only a five digit scoreboard for Wood's Queen and Red Show when there are so many 50,000 point shots available on these tables. I typically have no idea what my score is until I finish the game. Yet there are seven digits on Lucky Fruit. I Don't think that I'll ever get close to 1 million points on Lucky Fruit.

I think the five digit games had lights in the backglass to keep track of the score rollovers. If we are really lucky ASK will continue implementing dynamic backglass updates until we see those on the sims, as well as the dynamic owl eyes on Spooky and the gate on Magic Castle.

I'll be happy with adjusted lower slings and colored flippers. Actually I'm already happy :)

My favorite EMs are Wood's Queen and Combat with Lucky Fruit a close third. Nautilus would be in there if not for the slightly skewed artwork in the lower playfield area.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.