Disappointing table.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
relax guys. And embrace different games from different eras with different styles. Otherwise you'll stuck with playing the same thing over and over again.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I like the sounds especially the carnival music when on the ferris wheel, and roller coaster ramp screams. I had no expectations for this table so I'm not disappointed in any way.

geohoo

May 31, 2013
I loved the game in the arcade and I love it on TPA! One complaint i have is after you done very well on the table the wheel gives you EB less often and can for long strings give you zilch or near zilch. (as well as making the game harder in other ways, too.) The timers and ramps are very satisfying, even the Comet which is challenging to the the million and very challenging to get the 2 million shot. And the flippers are great.

George
(geohoo)

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
yeah as soon as you break 2 million the wheel starts getting really mean. but it's very generous when your score is low.

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Personally this quickly became one of my favorite tables on TPA. I just find it really fun to play. Something about ithe way it plays feels so smooth and well done. Despite its seemingly simplistic layout there is a lot of great shots to try for. I love it! Bring on Hurricane!

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
btw you do NOT lock balls in the ferris wheel even in hurricane. you lock them in the juggle. of course no one bothers, people just shoot the center ramp over and over for unlimited millions. :)

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Comparing Cyclone to TAF,T2 and WH2O is unfair. Cyclone is a single-ball alphanumeric (and there aren't many of those), and will appeal to nostalgic pinball lovers.

This will get passed over by many (or anyone who didn't get the season pass), and the number one reason it isn't liked is lack of multiball.

It's a very unique pin that deserves a place in TPA, and Comet (its predecessor) will probably make it onto TPA sometime.
Cyclone looks (and sounds) unimpressive and underwhelming, but I have liked the style and really did enjoy playing it IRL. Attack from Mars and Medieval Madness are my favorites, but I really do like the simpler tables Big Shots and Cyclone as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.