5 minute Mansion tour.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Geez, I had no idea you could nudge that often without getting tilt warnings - I think I heard one the entire time and you were nudging every 2 seconds or less. I need to experiment.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Nudging is so unrealistic in TPA.
The real feeling of nudging a real table just CAN'T be translated in digital.
No offense to everyone but I'm a bit tired of videos with systematic nudging.
I know it's the way for chasing high scores in TPA but it's barely pinball for me anymore.
A real table would tilt in 30 seconds playing like that...

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
No pro menu. All real bricks and boards.

In that case, I must take a deep bow for your gameplay and nudging.
I´m a sooooo much worser player than you (special in way of nudging), but I bet, I´m not the only one :eek:

But, I´m proud, I´ve managed the mansion tour on the PS4 in TAF for the first time. Thought, I´m lightyears away from your highscore and I´m still missing two wizard goals:-(

By the way, TAF is so much fun. A real masterpiece, an "opus magnum" in Pinball, where everything fits.
The only thing, that disturbs me, is my impression, that the handling is in some way a lot easier than in real life ( I spended a fortune playing TAF in RL and I remember, that f.e. hitting the electric chair costs me a lot more drains, than in the TPA-version). But TAF is not the only table with that issue. That doesn´t mean, that the table isn´t challeging at all. But, I hope, that maybe, sometime, we will get updates with a "hard mode", or something like that.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.