Cities - Milwaukee - help please !

PET3R

Mar 10, 2015
Can someone please make it clear to me how the cities work ? It says you need 16 cities to get Milwaukee wizard mode but it seems that the only way to get the cities is only through skill shot or live ride letters. So what reward am I getting then from reaching the city through the bumpers as it does not seems to count towards the 16 cities ? Last time I had about half an hour long game where I scored 700 mil reached about 22 cities through the bumpers but still did not have the Milwaukee wizard mode. Should not completing the millage through the bumpers count the city as well ? I am on ios and wonder whether this is a fault or whether it is supposed to be like that.
Also can you please let me know whether do I need to complete the both words Live - Ride to reach the city or whether single one of them will do the job ?

Thank you.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Besides getting cities from the skill shot and the Live/Ride letters, you build up miles by various shots and hits in the bumper area. You then have to shoot the Mystery Rider hole to collect the city, after which you can get a patch at the Stoplight. Patches are not required but up the jackpots in Milwaukee MB (200.000 times the number of patches). This is a more in-depth strategy thread: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/8666-Harley-Davidson-Tips-and-Strategies

PET3R

Mar 10, 2015
OK. I have done my homework so now I understand how it works and have lot more questions. There seems to be actually 25 cities in total. 24 arranged in order from which you need to complete 15 and the Milwaukee which always becomes the final 16th city. Each game seems to start either from random city or the one that was finished in the previous game (still have to confirm how it actually works). So if i traveled all the way to Boston and ended my game there, the new game would start from Boston which will count as the first city. I presume that after the last city in the list which is ???, the order starts from the beginning therefore making salt lake city as the next city. I still have to figure out the remaining two cities. If anyone knows what they are please let me know.

salt lake city
indianapolis
new orleans
pittsburgh
las vegas
st louis
nashvile
daytona
chicago
atlanta
boston
dallas
seattle
phoenix
detroit
portland
denver
sturges
new york
st francisco
sashington dc
luisville
???
???
------------
Milwaukee

Can anyone please let me know what are the rewards for the each city and how do they increase ? It seems to me that the first city reached always awards 5 million (not talking about the patches). Is it true that reaching Milwaukee awards 48 millions before starting the wizard mode ? After the wizard mode is finished can you go for another 16 cities and another wizard mode or is that it ? Does the city rewards and millage start from the scratch or do they continue raising ?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.