The Switch Alarm Knocker option.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
So, as I tooled around in IPDB's glossary, I came across an interesting term. Switch Alarm Knocker. What this is, is it's an alarm that consists of the knocker thwacking several times as soon as the game boots up, which was in every System 11 game, except for Jokerz, as well as Grand Lizard, which used a bell, instead. Imagine, under the table, flicking the switch, suddenly, THWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACK in your ear, as if getting a free game wasn't bad enough. Ironically, the addition of this term was linked to me submitting the definition of the Credit Dot term. (I took that Credit Dot picture, too.)

So, here's my question, and against my better judgement, since I've developed what could qualify as a phobia of that damn coil. Does anybody know where I can find this alarm in action? Like, a video?

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
If you could tell me how to do it, I could take a video for you. I have High Speed.

According to what I've read, in the Operator's menu, Adjustment 50 governs the Switch Alarm Knocker. I believe you switch that to "on".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts